Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Written + Vid/Pics update for 29th Jun

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Here's the written update for 29th june. I'm posting it cos there's no update posted here.

The family is busy with wedding ideas and preparations. Vinod and Varsha are discussing abt cards, Varsha says she will select it since her and Archana's choices match. Sulochana discusses the menu and abt catering. A shocked Archana returns home. Varsha runs to show her the card. She is quiet and unable to say anything. The rest of them keep blabbering. Sulochana asks her to get fresh, then asks her about prasad. Archana is about to speak when suddenly Satish and family arrive.

Vinod welcomes them asks them about their opinion on cards. Satish's mother says that this wedding cannot happen since Satish is being sent away by his company. (Something like that, didn't get it exactly) Everyone is visibly shocked and upset. Archana is distraught. Sulochana says that this cannot happen and asks them the actual reason, saying that these wedding matters are not feeble affairs. She becomes hyper and finally asks them if they want dowry.

Satish's Aai says that they are not hungry for money but have seen Archana go where decent girls dont go. she asks Archana where had she been. Temple, replies Archana. She taunts her and Sulochana's mother shouts on her. She gets that same man who had taken a lift from Archana. He relates his cooked up story that he meets her every sunday, asks for her purse to be checked, its full of money. Rs. 20,000, replies he. the whole family is shocked and Archana is crying

Archana tries to tell everyone what had happened, but the man silences every defence. When she said that she had got a phone call, he says that it was he who had called but not cos of accident but to meet her. Vinod gets engraged and pounces on him but Satish stops him. Satish's mother says this wedding is being called off not cos of others but cos Satish himself saw archana at the brothel. They didn't want to bring it up in front of the family cos they would obviously be shocked and hurt but had to do it. Vinod tries to reason with satish but he doesn't listen and they go away.

Sulochana faints after hyperventilating. Everyone runs to her except Archana who draws back, crying.

The doctor examines Sulochana and says she will be fine by morning. Punni asks Vinod about Archana but Manju handles it saying that she was crying cos she hurt her leg. She then puts her to sleep. Varsha says she won't go to office the next day cos she wouldn't have an answer to her friends inquiries of why the wedding had been called out. Hearing this Vaishali says she wont go to college too. They lie down, when suddenly Vaishali asks about Archana.

Archana is alone in a corner of an open Balcony or passage or something like that with all the rain coming on her. She gets drenched and cries to herself, remembering how that man had called her 'Dhandewali'.

There Manav is also sitting in the porch of his house getting wet and remembering Archana's copious tears in the taxi. All the same he is satisfied that he could at least save her from danger.

The screen splits into half, and we view Archana and Manav getting cleansed in the rain, thinking about the day's happenings while a sweet background music plays by.

This is the first time I've actually done an update. I hope its ok and helps u all.

Vid+Pics update: (nipun) : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1204840

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 01 July 2009 at 12:02am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalbrit-in-nylifetimefanChomelprabhamahcirindianbbycoolbirdakshtha19DevjyoteeZee85zeestar1hegdesanbelvin92jhinkurocksmystifyresushmackamuraliinpeace007butunamumpydivya221sonal75nulznookwayMemorablesushavviannie2212ghinahazel16amsjmsAamir's Fanmah403Gauri22*Maleena*mellisaipyaridilwalino1dreamy4everblackdaughterninandRoarkneela226l0vey*Resham*Bul3nikita_88

Gur.N.cool IF-Sizzlerz
Gur.N.cool
Gur.N.cool

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for doing such a great update.Big smile

Can you do regular updates? Even if it's for one day a week.
l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
woww... i hate that manjusha
lastmin Goldie
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the wonderful update!!!!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update it wonderful keep up the good work.
nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hey .. well done!! Clap excellent 1st update Thumbs Up good job!!
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thnx,,..
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Thanks for doing such a great update.Big smile

Can you do regular updates? Even if it's for one day a week?

Unfortunately not. I live in a hostel, so I don't get to see it everyday. I myself rely on written updates by others. It was just my luck that I got my hands on the remote of the common tv and was able to watch it and also post this update. But it was a nice experience and I loved doing it.

Go to top