Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Swarg wedding with a twist

The love triangle that has been creating drama on Maat Pitah Ke Charno Main Hai Swarg for many days will soon be brought to an end.

Archana, who plays Suhaani, spoke to us about it: "Suhaani is in two minds now. She is in love with Shubh (Pracheen Chauhan) but her sagai took place with Arjun (Nikhil Chaddha). I am shooting a mehndi sequence now in which my best friend, Payal (Riddhi Dogra) will perform to Chalka chalka re from Saathiya. I'm Catholic and have never been to any Hindu weddings, so it's interesting to shoot all these small rituals."

The wedding will, however, not take place peacefully. "I have to choose between my responsibility and my love. I am very confused about what to do. I appeal to a statue of Lord Krishna's for an indication of whether my decision to marry Arjun is right or wrong. When I do this, a framed photograph of my mother that my father has given me breaks, so it is like a signal that my decision is not right."

So who will Suhaani eventually marry? "I have only shot for the mehndi sequence. I don't know whether I will marry Arjun or Shubh or whether the wedding will take place or not. There is a lot of drama in store."

The buzz is that Suhaani will ultimately marry Shubh instead of Arjun, who wants to marry her only to fly to America. The sagai sequence will air this week while the wedding may air next week.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091020_83
niveditha thumbnail
Indya brings you on set pics of the wedding sequence of Gayatri and Naresh. A cake was cut to celebrate the completion of 100 episodes.

Gayatri and Naresh's wedding

Gayatri and Naresh get ready for the pheras

Rajan Shahi cuts the cake

Rajan Shahi and the cast of Swarg cut the cake

Picture perfect: The cast of Swarg

The cast of Swarg

Naresh and Gayatri

The bahu's come together

niveditha thumbnail
Gayatri's marriage blues
Buzz up!

In daily soaps marriages are never blissful for any couple especially for Gayatri, who played Vinny Arora iin Maat Pita Ke Charon Main Swarg

Gayatri has finally got married without her wish to Naresh in the show. But there is going to be unhidden facts which she will get to know in the coming few episodes.

Vinny ,who enjoyed shooting for her on screen wedding says :"It was really fun shooting for it ,as both the stylist of the show Nidhi and Anuradha are my good friends, I kept on telling them that I want this in my costume and all that ,it was very sweet of them that they actually included all that my Lehnga.It was of red and green colour and it was so light in weight that I could actually dance in it ,though everyone was urging me to keep quiet ,as it was my wedding sequence. But jokes apart, it was a little bit tiring experience too."

Naresh is an elderly boy who has other health problems too." It was my father's wish that I should get married to Naresh because he is rich, and that is how our marriage has been decided in a hurry without having much knowledge about his past and his family. Apart from being elder than me, he has other mental issues as well, which no one knows including me." Slowly Gayatri will get to know about this truth but it will be late by that time as she will not be able to break her marriage.

Vinny will surely have some struggling days in her reel and real life soon," I did not feel that my track was sidelined in the show, there were other few characters introduced in the show who needed some time to be established, so now the focus has again shifted on me and I will have to devote more time for this show, which I enjoy a lot, however soon
my mid term exams are going to start in December and I really did not manage to study at all."

Vinny is doing graduation in Arts stream and it is her first year at Mithibai College," When all six youngsters shoot for the show it is like a vacation for me so much so that I don't feel like studying at all on the sets. I am hardly able to attend college or my lectures, thankfully attendance is not a problem in my college. My teachers are very co-operative so as]re my friends who keep on updating me about exam schedules, notes and everything."

The teen actress is planning to take chutti on her exam day and shoot during the gap which she has in two papers. "I am scared a bit to know that how am I going to fair in my exams. Further I will not be able to take a long study leave, as I am a responsible person, I know I have singed this show and my track is going on right now so it would be not good to take holidays." She also wishes that if she will not be able to cover up her marks in this term then she will have to study hard in the second term.

Recently the show completed 100 episodes and has also started picking up," We agree our growth was bit slow ,however Rajan sir was always confident that we will start getting good responses soon and it is because of his faith that our hard work has gained recognition actually.

As an actor I don't get into all these technical things but I am happy with the show's progress." signs off Gayatri.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091119_87
JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When my Honda City got reduced to a Swift

A page from the personal diary of Vinny Arora

This happened on this New Year's Eve, when I was with my group of friends celebrating the special day. We had a party at one of my friend's place in town and then we decided to go on a drive. There were two cars out of which one was mine and one belonged to my friend.

My car was a brand new Honda City and my friends asked me to take them for a drive in my new car. I was in a very gala mood and we all left for a drive. We were at Marine Lines at about 3 am when a drunken man rammed my car from behind. Luckily, we all were safe but not my car!

The impact was so bad that my car was reduced to half. It was like Honda City reduced to Swift and the drunken man did not even regret it. He tried his best to flee but we caught hold him and refused to leave unless he paid for the damage. Till about 6 in the morning we were with him, demanding him to pay up!

It was a very funny situation but I was very upset, as I had bought it with my hard-earned money. At last the man paid up and we set him free. We all had breakfast and then left for our homes. I spent the money in repairing my car and now it is back to normal.

I will remember this day all my life because something like this happened to me on the very first day of the new year.

niveditha thumbnail
Arjun to kill his mother in COLORS' Swarg..

In a major drama sequence in COLORS' Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Main Swarg, the mother Yashodaji ...