Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Mayur/ArTi one shots-Reel&Real- pg20 (Page 5)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey thanks a lot neelam
preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
it was so cute... keep wirtin and after wirting please PM me...
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thanks preeti...willl surely pm u wen i write moree
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

hey guys, this is my third one shot. Hope you will  like it.

Nupur kept fiddling with her dupatta, looking at the clock every now and then. Just when it was just two minutes for 9, she had butterflies in her stomach. It had been a week now since she had confessed her love for Mayank and so did he, but still there was always this awkwardness in her. Somewhere in some corner of her heart, she still felt that she wasn't worth him. For her, Mayank had been the perfect boyfriend. She tried really hard to be the pefect girlfriend as well. She was broken out of her reverie when the clock struck nine. The butterflies just increased in her stomach. She was more nervous than ever. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Suddenly the door bell rang, leaving Nupur as startled as ever. She was going to rush to the door to get it, but before her, Dia got to the door. Uh oh, Dia catching hold of them wasn't a very good sign now. Dia opened the door, and was only too shocked to see Mayank standing right in front of her.

D- Mayank, tum yaha?

M- Wo main, Nupur se milne aaya tha.

Nupur who was looking at Mayank in a dreamy way, rather than being worried about Dia's reaction, suddenly was brought back to her senses when Mayank mentioned her name. She quickly ran to the door, and looked at Dia. Dia gave her a teasing look.

D- Oh, I'm so sorry Mayank. Yeh lo, apni Nupur ko le jaao.

Dia just smiled at both of them and went inside, leaving the two alone. Nupur looked surprised. Did Dia just tell Mayank to take "his" Nupur? What did that mean?

Nupur looked awkwardly at Mayank.

M- ab bas aise ghoorte rehne ka iraada hai…ya tum mere saath bahar chalna bhi pasand karogi?

N- Uh, w-wo m-main, h-ha, ch-chalo na.

Nupur went outside the house, and closed the door behind her.

They began silently walking, and occasionally looking at each other. They  stopped in front of an open air restaurant.

N- Hum yaha kyon aaye hai?

M- Kyon matlab? Khana khane. Ab chale?

N- L-lekin….

Mayank didn't let her complete and grabbed her hand and went and they sat down on a table for two.

Nupur sat down awkwardly on the chair, which mayank had pulled out for her. What a gentleman! Mayank then took his seat.

They looked into each others eyes for a long time, when suddenly they heard someone shout out.

Voice- Nupur jiiiiiiii!

A startled Nupur looked in the direction of the voice, and was even more startled to see Chirounji standing right there, waving out to her. Mayank saw him too and looked a little annoyed.

M- Yeh yahaa kya kar raha hai!

Nupur looked excited to see Chiru ji.

N- Arey Chiru ji, aap yahaa? Kaise?? Aap to Ahmedabad mein the na?

C- Nahi Nahi Nupur ji, mein to kabse Mumbai mein hi hoo. Lekin aapko yahaa milunga, maine yeh socha hi nahi tha.

Nupur had a sweet smile on her face. Mayank would have melted at this but considering that this smile was on her face because of Chiru ji, and not him, he got jealous.

Chiru looked at Mayank sitting there and commented.

C- Nupur ji, yeh kyaa aapko yahaa bhi pareshaan kar raha hai?

He made sort of a macho man expression, but on seeing Mayank's angry face, he shut up.

Nupur looked over at Mayank in his angry expression.

N- Arey nahi nahi Chiru ji…wo to m-main aur mayank……

But before Nupur could complete her sentence, Mayank got up from there and went a stood a little far away. Nupur looked at him, and realized her mistake.

N- Chiru ji, mein abhi aati hoo.

And saying so she ran towards Mayank.

Mayank had his back faced to her.

Nupur slowly went up to him, and hugged him tightly from behind.

N- Wo Chiru ji to bas ek dost hai. Tumse zyaada special nahi ho sakte. Tum mere liye sabse zyaada special ho. I love you, Mayank.

Mayank freed himself and turned to look at Nupur. The angry expression was still there in his face, which made Nupur sad. But he suddenly pulled her towards him, a smile now playing on his face. Nupur was startled and shocked for a moment, but then relaxed and smiled.

M- Maine tumse promise kiya tha ki mein tumhaari smile ko kabhi jaane nahi doonga.

Bas mein aur khush hota agar wo smile mere liye hoti.

N- Mayank, meri har smile sirf tumhareliye hi to hai. I love you.

Mayank hugged Nupur tightly, and whispered.

M- I love you so much Nupur.

N- Me too.

They then pulled off, and looked into each others eyes. Mayank cupped Nupur's face in his hands, and gently kissed her forhead. Nupur just closed her eyes as she enjoyed this moment, THE MOST PRECIOUS MOMENT, with HER MAYANK.

so guys, hope you all liked it. please do leave comments and if you like my oneshot and wud want me to continue to write, please press the like button.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalMridhulaTanny161Kitsinrreshammannnnnnpreksha07mayur.foreverbloomstellamusaprerna_agrawalInshirahazel94shinella_Monu_MrinaLoveNotethenarcissistlove.mayurartiKanika05A-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallpreethisShwePoo-Samira-AMMY LUVS RIDZ~*mishu*~prettyasjenBul3SobtiObsessionLet-It-Gohgrhrmithsi_22Nikki_Titli

ananya_s Goldie
ananya_s
ananya_s

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
aww this one was soooooo cute....i love jealous mayu.....hey nd i read ur prev one shot too.....it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good yaar......loved d way he made her say i love u..........u rite really well.....how abt startin a mayur ff?........even if u do dnt stop ritin des one shots......theyre really very gud...
luv
ananya
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya_s

aww this one was soooooo cute....i love jealous mayu.....hey nd i read ur prev one shot too.....it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good yaar......loved d way he made her say i love u..........u rite really well.....how abt startin a mayur ff?........even if u do dnt stop ritin des one shots......theyre really very gud...
luv
ananya

hey thanks soo much..ya i have started a ff...but i dont get manyy comments..so dats y i dint continue...its been a while now!
ananya_s Goldie
ananya_s
ananya_s

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey wich ff?......i dnt remember readin it....can u give me d link?.......nd by d way wats ur name?
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya_s

hey wich ff?......i dnt remember readin it....can u give me d link?.......nd by d way wats ur name?

its called love aaj kal....
and my name's rachna

Go to top