Arjun is ambitious: article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Arjun is ambitious

Following their tradition of picking fresh faces to star in their serials, Rajan Shahi's new show Maat Pita Ke Charno Main Sawrg will see two young debutants from Delhi, Nikkhil Chaddha and Dheeraj Dhoopar. We spoke to Nikhil about his experience on the show.

He talks about his first acting assignment, saying, "I was born in Mumbai and brought up in Delhi. I have been modeling for the past 3 years and have worked for bands such as ICICI, Pantaloons, HDFC Bank and Kingfisher. I got a call for this show and went for an audition. They were very happy with my look and told me that I suited the character. Later, we worked out the role and they gave me information about all the minute details. We had a workshop too."

Talking about his character, Nikhil says, "I play Arjun, the second son in the family. He is very ambitious and never compromises when it comes to his work. He is focused on growing in life. My character is not negative as such but he always reacts to situations in a way that he thinks is right. As Arjun evolves, I'm sure that audiences will connect to him. He is very real."

Praising his production house, he says, "I am really happy to have the chance to work with Rajan sir. I have learnt a lot from him. The work atmosphere is very different here. It doesn't feel like I'm shooting. I feel really lucky that I've got this chance to showcase my talents."

Before forging a career for himself in the glamour world, Nikhil worked with Jet Airways for six months but he always dreamed of being an actor and has also dabbled in theatre before he landed this role. He has worked on plays with Premchand and even performed in street plays. He lives with his mother in Mumbai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun is ambitious: article" in Maat Pitaah Ke Charno Mein Swarg forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top