Ghajini part 2...!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
oke...😊

so i thought of creatin dis topic as i was gettin damn bored...πŸ˜†
as u all must b aware dat we ol hv a habit of forgettin sumthn...let it b small or big...πŸ˜‰

so u gotta mention wat thng or incident or event hv u forgotten cuz of wich u hv got lots of scoldings or evn u urself felt guilty...😲

lets get scarted...
hv fun....πŸ˜›
Ummm still recalling...actually there are loads of incidents i should say because of my skull without any memo sometimesπŸ˜†

But in general whenever there used to be any test or exams in my school that time i couldnt recall anything and as soon as the warning bell goes before fifteen or five mins or so everything starts clicking in thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ aditi....-Really funny yaar πŸ˜†

I remember, wen i was little i always used to forget to do my b and d the right way, and wen i used to sit dwn with my mum to do my homework. she always used to shout at me and everything.
i have the worst memory ever! literally...hmm idk i just forget things at times lol

crap .. i forgot what i wanted to write ! πŸ˜†

@glamritz- really funny...!!!

well mine is dat i always forget my keys ... i always keep it attached 2 my vehicle...n in d coaching...i m shoutin nowhere...😑4 whr r my keys whr r my keys??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

n den... my sir wud say...pooja, did u see ur vehicle???
i wud b lik oops...i did it again!!! πŸ˜†
Lol Im always losing stuff I put it in a "safe place" and then forget where the safe place was