Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mahikhan

dont instigate me boy!πŸ˜†

tapori is mavali like gunda understand?πŸ˜†

🀣 ... I don't know what is 'Mavali' either. πŸ˜† And what is 'gunda'? Is it the same as goons? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: baz786

Yes POH do post on saregamapa thread, u'll be a great addition πŸ˜ƒ i like reading ur posts here even though some of them are hard to grasp there fab.  come on now u have to that's two saregamapa thread regulars inviting u now πŸ˜ƒ RTH has taken the leap why don't u as well. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot buddy for the invitation. Now I think I seriously should join there. πŸ˜† And thanks for the complement - but first tell me, what is it that you find difficult to grasp?

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

🀣 ... I don't know what is 'Mavali' either. πŸ˜† And what is 'gunda'? Is it the same as goons? πŸ˜†

yup goonsπŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot buddy for the invitation. Now I think I seriously should join there. πŸ˜† And thanks for the complement - but first tell me, what is it that you find difficult to grasp?

Not really dificult to grasp as such, its just that sometimes when i read ur posts, i find it difficult to put my pov across when debating. πŸ˜ƒ.

btw i'm loving ur avi pic, did u not have pics of prachi desai of kasam se fame in ur siggy a whie back gosh i miss that show prachi was fab as bani and she's doing great in Bollywood too now πŸ˜ƒ

Not really dificult to grasp as such, its just that sometimes when i read ur posts, i find it difficult to put my pov across when debating. πŸ˜ƒ.

To be honest, I cannot remember us ever coming face to face at any debates, or so to speak. πŸ˜†

btw i'm loving ur avi pic, did u not have pics of prachi desai of kasam se fame in ur siggy a whie back gosh i miss that show prachi was fab as bani and she's doing great in Bollywood too now πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Yep, I took off my PD signature (in search of making a better one πŸ˜†); will take off my avatar as well, (as soon as I get the time to make another new one), as this had become way old by now. πŸ˜†

I like Prachi more in the Kasam-Se sort of roles, than what she is doing in Bollywood now-a-days. Didn't get the chance to watch Rock On; besides Prachi didn't have much scenes there, did she? I'm eagerly waiting for Life Partner and the other film that she is doing. I love watching her advertises as well; she looks gorgeous but very simple at the same time. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Yep, I took off my PD signature (in search of making a better one πŸ˜†); will take off my avatar as well, (as soon as I get the time to make another new one), as this had become way old by now. πŸ˜†

Good,change it at the earliest i cann't picture you as Smriti Irani after knowing your genderπŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail

Good,change it at the earliest i cann't picture you as Smriti Irani after knowing your genderπŸ˜†

good one mahi sis πŸ˜† i hope u don't start picturing me as Asma considering u also know my gendar πŸ˜†

good one mahi sis πŸ˜† i hope u don't start picturing me as Asma considering u also know my gendar πŸ˜†

lol i picture ppl as their avi thts y i picture you as asmaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
but i know you and have seen you arent we cousins thts y no prob at allπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail

lol i picture ppl as their avi thts y i picture you as asmaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
but i know you and have seen you arent we cousins thts y no prob at allπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yep no probs πŸ˜ƒ

yep no probs πŸ˜ƒ