Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guyz as i was getting bore so tried to do something

so starts like this>>>>>>]
 part 1

after accepting to gunjan's condition of breaking their frendship
so samrat was with sheena after the play
and they all went for an outdoor trip

sheena.-oh samrat ,tum mujhse itna pyaar karte ho ki mere liye tumne apni frendship bhi tod di
samrat-hum agar us baare mein baat na kare toh he baihtar hoga

all of then nupz mayank ,uday ,diya , ranvijay and gunjan meet up at night
and they decide to play a game
sam-mujhe nahi khelna
sheena-pls samrat khelo na mere liye
sam -ok
seeing theireclossness gunjan has tears in her eyes

benji says so done we are going to play blindfold
samrat get the flashbacks of the scene when he first saw gunjan
They all set to play blindfold first was nupz turn and she caught mayank
second was mayank who caught uday ,uday caught dia,dia caught ranvijay,ranvi caught sheena ,sheena caught samrat and finally samrat caught gunajan but gunjan was unable to catch anyone
there was a small lake nearby gunjan was about to fall in it when samrat comes and catch her by her arm but by the sudden shock she falls into it with samrat
samrat had another pool of flashbacks running to him of the same scene happened at the pool party and a new feeling arouse in his heart ,a feeling unknown to him .returning back from his thoughts he tried to get hold of gunjan but it took him some time as the lake was little bit deep .Fianlly he got hold of gunjan and took her out of the lake .
nup-gunjan tu theek toh haina
gunajan who was not feeling well was just starring at samrat
nupz took her away in the same manner as on the party day and samrat just saw her going but with a new feeling something different but wat was it ?he tried to figure it out but helpless he too went to hotel with others.

next day
they all made the plan to go for shopping for the whole day
all gathered outside the hotel
sam -noticing gunjan was not there asked nupur
nupur gunajn nahi chal rahi
nup-nahi sam woh actually kal lake mein girne ke baad uski tabiyat kuch theek nahi lag rahi thi par usne mujhe zid karke bhej diya
sam-ooh acha sheena sonu main hotel ja raha hun tum shopping jao i will come after some time as i have left my vallet in the hotel
sheena-ok dear but come back soon
sam-sure babes
sam rushes back to the hotel and into gunjan's room
gunjan was looking so pale
gun-samratttttttt tum yahaaaaaaa sheena kaha hai aur tumm
samrat-shhhhhhh gunjan kuch mat bolo aajtak  hamesha tumne jo kaha woh maine suna ab main boluga aur tum sonogi
kaise gunjan kaise tumne yeh soch liya ki main shopping jaouga jab meri frend yaha bimaar padi hai \sach toh yeh hai ki jab se main sheena ke saath hun tabse main bilkul khush nahi hun .uske saath hote hue bhi mera dil vaha nahi hota ,sach toh yeh hai ki jabse tumhaara saath chota hai sab kuch wrong ho raha hai gunjan.khush hone ka dikhawa kar kar ke main thak gaya hun bas ,ab bas ab aur nahi hota mujhse .now having tears in his eyes same with gunjan
sam-jab se tum meri life se gayi hona gunjan saari khushiyaan bhi saath he chali gayi aur jaanti ho aisa kyu hai jaana chahti hun
gunjan who was crying by now nodded in a yes
sam-toh phir sono jab tum muskuraati ho toh mere face par apne aap smile aa jaati hai tum rooti ho toh mujhe dukh hota hai jab tumhe chot lagti hai dard mujhe hota hai pata hai kyu ,he was too crying by now,
kyunki main tumse pyaar karta hun .I LOVE YOU aur tumhaare bina apni life imagine nahi kar sakta na ji sakta hun .shaayd mujhe kabhi na pata chalta kimain tumse pyaar karta hun agar main tumse dur na hoa hota agar main sheena ke paas na gaya hota woh kehte haina ,'sometimes differences brings us more closer'.
gunjan was just stunned by wat she heard was that a dream or wat
she was just standing like a statue there
sam,-kuch bologi nahi
gun-tumne kuch bolne ke liye choda he nahi
kaash samrat yeh sab tumne mujhse pehle keh diya hota kyunki main toh bohaut pehle se tumse pyaar karti thi karti hun aur shaayad saari umar karti rahongi  .
samrat was shockd and happy too after hearing that his gunjan his chashmish too loved her
sam-iska matlab tum bhi mujhse
gun-haam samrat main bhi tumse bohaut pyaar karti hun ,I LOVE YOU samrat
samrat who was overjoyed by now hugged his chashmish his gunjan tightly ,gunjan too hugged him back
after coming back into his senses samrat realised gunjan was having high fever
samrat-all tensed gunjan tumhe toh bohaut tez bukhaar hai tumne mujhe pelhe kyu nahi bataaya
gunjan-agar yeh bata deti toh woh sab kaise sunti jise sunkar ab mujhe marne ka bhi koi gum nahi
sam-putting his hands on her lips shhhhhhhhh chashmish aise baat kabhi apne sapne main bhi mat sochna
gun----felt all dizzy and saying samrattttttttt she fell in his arms
samrat was all shocked and scared first time in life
scared that he may again loose his love

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally its over
do tell guyz was it bad or ok i know it was'nt a good  one but just tried. Thx
thx
love u all
Tanya😊
Edited by tanyaaaa26 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
hey frends i know that was a bad one but atleast u guyz should have commented on it so maybe next time i could improve but no one did why?πŸ˜•
lovelystar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it ya it was good..πŸ˜›... i think u should try n write further...
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow tht was cooll i love it plzz contuied soon
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
thx frends i will cont it soon
it was really good! loved it! keep it up huni!
adi_gupta thumbnail
loved it yaar
 but when  are you updateing last time mayur ff
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar its really gud...continue as soon as possible n plz pm me...n greally gr8 yaar...AWESOME job....cant wait to c wat happen next....
bharathi aram thumbnail
i love ot@@plsss continue n pm me!
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
sure frends i will definately pm u all and will cont as soon as posible