•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Dilip Kumar admitted in Lilavati

You read it right. Actor Dilip Kumar was taken to Lilavati Hospital day before, as he was down with fever for about two days. Since his fever wasn't subsiding, his family members rushed him to the hospital, where the doctor confirmed that he was suffering from malaria. Kumar is being treated by Dr Jalil Parker, who also treated Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray earlier. Well, we just hope you get well soon Dilipji!

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/gallery/sbogallery.aspx?aid=667
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 14 years ago
Thespian Dilip Kumar hospitalised with malaria

Mumbai, June 29, 2009 (IANS) Bollywood veteran Dilip Kumar, who is suffering from malaria, was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital here, a hospital official said Monday.

The 86-year-old actor will remain in hospital for two-three days, the official said.

The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital in Bandra late Sunday following fever which was not subsiding, according to the hospital spokesperson.

'Yes, he (Dilip Kumar) was brought to Lilavati Hospital,' hospital spokesperson Mohan Rajan told IANS.

Tests conducted on him showed that the actor was suffering from malaria. He has been put under the care of Doctor Jalir Parker, who treated Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray last week.

Dilip Kumar is responding to the treatment and the fever has subsided, cheering him up, according to family friends.

Last year (2008), Dilip Kumar was admitted to the Apollo Hospital in New Delhi on account of a urinary infection.

The actor, who is married to actress Saira Bano, is known for his landmark performances in films like 'Devdas', 'Madhumati', 'Ganga Jamuna', 'Mughal-E-Azam', 'Shakti' and 'Karma'.

Hope he gets better soon!
oh, that's scary. I hope he gets better soon.
I hope he does get well soon. He already had health problems before and 2 or 3 surgeries.
oh no, i hope we dont lose another great legend of bollywood.  get well soon dilip kumar!
omg..dilip kumar is such a brilliant actor..i hope u get well soon. my prayers are with u.
I Hope he gets well soon
Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 14 years ago
i LOVE dilip kumar... he's my first crush and still is...

such a brilliant actor...

i hope he gets well soon...
posted - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1204610