Asian Shows

What happened to crunchyroll?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Okay, I randomly went on it after a million years, and everything's gone?  What happened? Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened to crunchyroll?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
its workin fine for me

-Simrah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Simrah-

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Well I heard that the videos had to be taken out due to some problem.... I was really upset too when all the videos were goneOuch

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
the site itself works fine for me....
i know they took down a bunch of videos for copyright reasons, these days it seems they're more into gaming and anime videos

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thats what I meant, more than half the shows and movies are gone! Oh, well! :( Thanks guys! :D

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Yer most of their dramas/movies are gone now but I thought it was because they restricted it to just America.. I do miss it though ! LOL !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.