Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
theres talks and some bashing about how some "characters" from "LNMDJ" cant really act
and mostly revolves around roshni .. she can act but her role is the childish bubbly type
i think what everyone was expecting even I was expecting that she would be this big diva & have attitude but she turned out to be sweet .. i think her acting is good but her role is just like that all jumpy and smiling all the time! .. so we cant blame them and for most the cast its there first time acting .. so you have to give them props for trying & i think there all doing their best! .. so far i have no complains i always say if you a have problem instead of whining about it just leave it or in this dont watch! .. cause you want to come in a forum where you want to have actually topics not topics everywhere wheres there "she/he cant do that" "he/she sucks"!

please dont be offedned its just my point of view .. and go ahead & tell me yours (:

Edited by -x0AsMa04- - 29 June 2009 at 3:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25-iPayal-wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't Blame!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I soooo agree..i thought she was guna be a total diva..but she is a cutie pie..and we have to understand aswell she is a new comer if im not mistaken so it will take her time to learn acting..
I personally like her alot..i mean her character is suppose to be like that..baby of the house..spoiled..but she is soo cute..like a 2 year old..
everyone has the right to express their views but come on people in a respectful manner..
i have scrolled thorugh atleast 5 topics that insult her character and call her all sorts of names..

Zaara

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
hey zaara once again (: LOL.
yeah shes acting like a child because its her role not her choice to play that .. & i think shes doing good it suits her shes so cute she has the babyface for that role
the other two girls couldnt do her role
so let the girl do her acting and enjoy
& your right its annoying seeing the same thing over & over again when you its false!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
yeahh, even i thought shee would be one of those snoby diva types..but then she ends up being this sweet lil baby and now i lovee her!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
yupp! i totally agree with you, i feel the same way.
the actress is getting all the blame while the character is what the ppl dont like. ROSHNI is bubbly and irritating, not the actress. Roshni is shown to be this way...and the actress is doiung a good job if she has so many ppl thinking that shes too annoying.

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

yupp! i totally agree with you, i feel the same way.
the actress is getting all the blame while the character is what the ppl dont like. ROSHNI is bubbly and irritating, not the actress. Roshni is shown to be this way...and the actress is doiung a good job if she has so many ppl thinking that shes too annoying.

payal you stole my words .. you said it perfectly and clear what my point was here!
its her character and if shes bugged you this much she has done her job good then

sanya-k

Groupbie

sanya-k

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x0AsMa04-

theres talks and some bashing about how some "characters" from "LNMDJ" cant really act
and mostly revolves around roshni .. she can act but her role is the childish bubbly type
i think what everyone was expecting even I was expecting that she would be this big diva & have attitude but she turned out to be sweet .. i think her acting is good but her role is just like that all jumpy and smiling all the time! .. so we cant blame them and for most the cast its there first time acting .. so you have to give them props for trying & i think there all doing their best! .. so far i have no complains i always say if you a have problem instead of whining about it just leave it or in this dont watch! .. cause you want to come in a forum where you want to have actually topics not topics everywhere wheres there "she/he cant do that" "he/she sucks"!

please dont be offedned its just my point of view .. and go ahead & tell me yours (:

i dun mean 2 offend ne1....but if some of us here feel dat we dun like ROSHINI n find her irritatin...were juss sharin our thots.... n d onli reason dat i personally dun like her is dt....wen i first heard of ROSHINI i heard she was this kareena kapoor diva...n like 2 super cool n all....
n wen i saw her...it was disappointing!!

i mean cumon...if we have d ryt 2 discuss all good things about d show...den wemust evn have equal ryt 2 disscuss bad things....

if she cant cope wit d character n if im saying it out...im sayin it cuz i expected more...n i likee d show n want d SHOW do btr... n ROSHINI n D GUYS MOM r a hinderance according 2 me..

SORRY IF I OFFENDED NE1 BY VOICIN MY OPINION  Sleepy

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanya-k

Originally posted by -x0AsMa04-

i dun mean 2 offend ne1....but if some of us here feel dat we dun like ROSHINI n find her irritatin...were juss sharin our thots.... n d onli reason dat i personally dun like her is dt....wen i first heard of ROSHINI i heard she was this kareena kapoor diva...n like 2 super cool n all....
n wen i saw her...it was disappointing!!

i mean cumon...if we have d ryt 2 discuss all good things about d show...den wemust evn have equal ryt 2 disscuss bad things....

if she cant cope wit d character n if im saying it out...im sayin it cuz i expected more...n i likee d show n want d SHOW do btr... n ROSHINI n D GUYS MOM r a hinderance according 2 me..

SORRY IF I OFFENDED NE1 BY VOICIN MY OPINION  Sleepy

we dont mean anything to the ppl that dont like ROSHNI, but their are ppl who are saying that the actress is horrible, thats what i was trying to explain.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top