Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Kambhaqt Ishq affect New York? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
lak is on 31 july and i agree wid u lovanika...i mean even i was skeptical abt watchin NY...i was of the view that its very serious ...n wont be that good but the kind of reviews n response it got was un expected..v really never know whats going on in viewers mind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Kambhaqt Ishq affect New York? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Guys KI's gonna be HUGE inshallah!

This is JUST the advance bookings

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Chalo yaar tumhare mooh me cheesecake. Big smile

Lets hope fro the best for KI....let it take over the BO.....Akki comes back with a BANG and KAreena proves to be lucky for him.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I want it the other way around. Lets say...let Akki prove to be lucky for bebooooo! Yayyy!
Shit, I'm scared senseless for KI.
Apparently the executirve director held a special preview in UK yesterday and he said the response was realy posivite. But then again, its hte makers so they wont tell me anything but the posirive, haha.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Ki seems reaaaaaaaal different from Tashan, its maybe a mindless comedy but hey, they are entertaining.
and movies are entertainment.
:D

as for affecting new york. they both are different movies even in genres. I doubt itwill be affected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanam

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
KI doesnt seem like a tashan to me.....it seems more like a mujhse shaadi karogi, heyy babyy type....which did great business earlier....KI just seems more bigger....NY proved to be a great movie with amazing acting by the actors...and even better direction....but i think the subject is such that it wont appeal to the masses...where KI will.....and both are completely different movies, both have different audiences....i dont think KI wud affect NY...ppl who prefer more serious movies will watch NY and those looking for masala will go for KI....

its like...chak de india and om shanti om......chak de india was a wayyyyyyy better movie in terms of acting, direction, story etc....but om shanti om proved to be a bigger hit....though these 2 released at different times, but watever....same thing here....NY is gonna be the "better" movie, but KI is gonna be the "bigger" movie...

Edited by srk_lover - 29 June 2009 at 10:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top