Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

crush or love?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PinkLady09

PinkLady09

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I have a problem with this: i alwayz have a crush on a cute guy i c...n im not sure if tht crush is love or a attraction.....n if i have many crushes does tht mean i will never find true love or even love...how wouldd i kno if it is love or jus  a crush....

help plzz..&& thnk you!Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "crush or love?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi939

IF-Sizzlerz

Simi939

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
u dnt need 2 ask dis ques.Wink

cuz wen its true love... ur heart itself ll answer ut ques. ... no1 elz...!!!
true love is d one wich makes u feel special...gives u sleepless nites....n makes u care abt him/her...lik u hv nvr cared for nybody elz...

if he/she gets hurt...u feel d pain... n vice versa...
so wen u r in it... u urself ll cum 2 knw abt it!!! Tongue

gud luck! Smile

PinkLady09

PinkLady09

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Those are jus sayings tht ppl say about love not everyone feels love the same way others do..some love is diff...n i want to kno wen its real...
BUT THNXS anywayz!!Star

Originally posted by SMITAKSHI

u dnt need 2 ask dis ques.Wink

cuz wen its true love... ur heart itself ll answer ut ques. ... no1 elz...!!!
true love is d one wich makes u feel special...gives u sleepless nites....n makes u care abt him/her...lik u hv nvr cared for nybody elz...

if he/she gets hurt...u feel d pain... n vice versa...
so wen u r in it... u urself ll cum 2 knw abt it!!! Tongue

gud luck! Smile

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkLady09

I have a problem with this: i alwayz have a crush on a cute guy i c...n im not sure if tht crush is love or a attraction.....n if i have many crushes does tht mean i will never find true love or even love...how wouldd i kno if it is love or jus  a crush....

well I think its pretty simple. If you get bored of the guy with in say 1 month and all of a sudden you find someone more handsome than him then it would be crush.
But if you want to be with him inspite of all his faults/frailties and every other guy just seem to be not-so-perfect compared to him then its love.

Thats what i feel things should be. But dont go by the serials/movies because those are melodramatic stuffs like " you smell him here and there", "wind howling when he enters" etc gives me giggleberriesLOL

PinkLady09

PinkLady09

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

thank you!!..tht helps alot!Star
Originally posted by Ambrosia

well I think its pretty simple. If you get bored of the guy with in say 1 month and all of a sudden you find someone more handsome than him then it would be crush.
But if you want to be with him inspite of all his faults/frailties and every other guy just seem to be not-so-perfect compared to him then its love.

Thats what i feel things should be. But dont go by the serials/movies because those are melodramatic stuffs like " you smell him here and there", "wind howling when he enters" etc gives me giggleberriesLOL

Simi939

IF-Sizzlerz

Simi939

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

thank you!!..tht helps alot!Star
Originally posted by Ambrosia

dats quite true...cuz u can nvr get bored wid d one whom u truly love!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I've never been in love so not exactly the best person to answer this question but let me try.

Crush or infatuation is almost always based on the physical appearance.  As you said a 'cute' guy.  You find someone attractive and you like him.  That's a crush.  You like him for a very superficial reason and that's their physical appearance.  The chances are that after a few days when you see another cute guy you will lose interest in the previous one.  Or may not be as crazy about him as before.  With crush the likness decreases over time.

If you are truly in love, you will love him for something more than him being cute.  You will always want to be with him, share your problems and concerns with him.   You will love him for what he is and also for what he isn't.  You will know his bad habits but love him in spite of it.

Most importantly, your love will only increase with time.

-Mahi

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
lolzz ambrosia last three lines were hillorius and awesum... gud luck pinky for that day when u'll truly fall in luv with sumone.. best of luck...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top