Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Did I mention that I always look forward to reading your post to get my ABHI NIKI fix after the episode airs?..........U have a way with words sister........Oh and the last point totally correct, ABHI's poor house keeper has to know by now that if there is broken furniture in the house then clearly DR. Niki has recently been in the vicinity.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anyalolita

Oh man, I love you! Nowadays after watching a DMG episode i wonder what Nitica is going to have to say about it! And you never disappoint!😆

Thanks Sweetie. 'I love you' - just adore the sound that it makes in my ears and the music in my heart. 😛
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ftm_ca

:rolls:

The word "Nautanki" should have your picture beside it in the dictionary, Nits.😳 :lol:

Now, that you have said so, I think you are absolutely right.😃...I am the nautanki Boutique!😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

Ustaani ji...

Can I add one last one...

Make sure you as an aadmi keep your izzat safe and sound in the end by harping about seduction on the other

side when the last thing on your mind is to let her keep hers..😃🥳.....APPLAUSE!

But make it harder for her as well by looking smokin hot..😆

A standing ovation to you my dear..

🤣

you certainly don't disappoint..👏

Thanks Zainab! You are a sweetheart.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: leaves45

Did I mention that I always look forward to reading your post to get my ABHI NIKI fix after the episode airs?..........U have a way with words sister........Oh and the last point totally correct, ABHI's poor house keeper has to know by now that if there is broken furniture in the house then clearly DR. Niki has recently been in the vicinity.

That is very sweet of you to say, friend. Thank you. Agreed, I am sure by now 20 housekeepers must have left the job. Koi kitni safaai kar sakta hai yaar?😕🤣
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another awesome post !! Yaar u r just too good !!! Applaud for you !!!