Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by _charu_

Although the last scene was good but it was scary..tomorrow if someone asks Akshara which set does she prefer and she selects RR one then? (although she likes light and elegant jewellery but if she thinks tht Gayitri likes heavy jewellery then i should go for the other one then? LOL)

jewellery choice for both of them will be the same, like engagement ring.. if the choice is given to her, she will select what she likes rather than thinking of gayatri.. as she too know naitik's likes and dislikes

yes Lata, I don't think they will ask Akshara..they will give her the wedding dress today n the set which Naitik selected...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik has Rituraj mania :D (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
really
dulhe ke nakhare

My God someone intelligent is needed. but we had one & he was thrown out- poor mohit

so we need someone intelligent and mature & older than natik so that he comes out of his mania!!!!

& surely no one else than his mom

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

You know actually Naitik never said to Akshara that he wants to talk about Rituraj to her, so its quite possible that Akshara mentioned only about the fake jwellery incident in her letter requesting Naitik to convince her sasuma(his mum ) to forgive her mama ji(ratan) she doesnt even know Naitik knows the truth from Rituraj.Confused
It was nice to see Naitik so understanding at the temple and he was actually hopeful that Akshara was after all innocent, he wants to believe her and they needed one meeting to clarify things. Ouch
One thing really irks me, why is it that they drag Rituraj whenever the dulhan is concerned. I mean isnt the picking of jwellery and stuff for the bride is only for the groom or the ladies. He is always there with his opinions. I know he is the cousin and all but still its not his wedding, sometimes it seems like RR is just completing his wedding through naitik'sConfused...like he wouldnt repeat all these rasams at all for his own wedding rather just bring the bride home.

RR was the only one dancing with the ladies in ghoomar  LOL  it was too funny

ur absolutely right dear..all these rasms will be there on his wedding too then why is present everywhere Confused koi kaam dhaam hi nahi hai...i'm finding this wedding very weird..there is no rasm taking place at Naitik's house, the house is not even decorated !!!!!! bas on the wedding day they'll do the pooja and do his sehrabandhi.....haldi n all take place on the wedding day....acc. to our customs, the groom is not supposed to step out of the house a week before his wedding ..i'm not sure of Rajasthani customs...and everyday there's a celebration, some or the other rasm taking place ...they're still selecting the jewellery and clothes? Confused Naitik not showing any interest in the wedding ceremonies is making it look worse..as if he's being forced to marry....

Edited by _charu_ - 30 June 2009 at 1:37am

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
another funny scene which repeats in almost all episodes nowdays is Naitik coming and leaving the house..he comes from the stairs, the ladies stop him but he doesn't listen n walks out..and when he's coming from outside,  the ladies stop him again n request him to join in but he's disinterested n walks straight towards his room LOL dulha is not interested in his relatives & his wedding LOL

assambharati

Groupbie

assambharati

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
ya...ri8, the Rituraj part was too funny...!!ROFL aisa lag raha tha jaise uske paint me chachundar ghuss gaya ho aur wo kud kud kar nach raha ho...ROFL

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

another funny scene which repeats in almost all episodes nowdays is Naitik coming and leaving the house..he comes from the stairs, the ladies stop him but he doesn't listen n walks out..and when he's coming from outside,  the ladies stop him again n request him to join in but he's disinterested n walks straight towards his room LOL dulha is not interested in his relatives & his wedding LOL

ha ha ha

rightly said charuLOL

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yaar try to understand naitik ji point of view plz

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
exactly now i hate him is much important than i love u