Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

ROFL yeah i enjoyed today's episode.. i'm still wondering why i liked it  LOL waiting for the fireworks tomorrow.....I wish akshara had tht much brain to say all this...I don't think she'll be able to tell anything to him other than "yes i liked Rituraj" Dead 

If Aksh says that she liked RR......Naitik tho uska barbecue kar dega!Dead  She shd tell him my family liked him but I was asusual confused & before I could say anything I was rejected by them lolOuch  I'm not so smart like u to judge a person in one meeting! Sach ko thora ghumana is not bad Ouch

Agreed RR has put hapless Aksh to distasteful humiliation.Dead  but Arre naitik tho aisa kar raha hai jaise Duryodhan ne drupadi ka cheer haran kar diya. Munna chill lol  LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik has Rituraj mania :D (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 5cents

Take out your belans & jharoos Wink COZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I loved RR & Aksh playing dholak together. I was rolling with laughter. naitik's expression was priceless lol  Naitik's  pain and angst was quite evident.  Last sc the jewellery selection sc was very cute.....the ice of anger is thwarting slowly and steadily....anko bhari gehne pasand nahi hai...... jitna mai unko janta hoon lolEmbarrassed
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? jharoos and belans? ROFL for Naitik ? Ermm nahi nahi..for RR Evil Smile

uff u found tht scene funny yaar? it was so painful to watch...vaise did u notice how happy akshara was? aise kabhi naitik ke saath khush nahi hoti..jharoo for akshara too Dead

LOl next best thing to watch a emotional sc is to find some humor in it & I was just trying to do that. lolLOL Yaar, Jharoos & belan for RR & me. ,lolEvil Smile RR as he played dholak with Aksh & me as i  enjoyed that sc lolLOL Ya, aksh looked mighty pleasedWinkTongueLOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL yeah i enjoyed today's episode.. i'm still wondering why i liked it  LOL waiting for the fireworks tomorrow.....I wish akshara had tht much brain to say all this...I don't think she'll be able to tell anything to him other than "yes i liked Rituraj" Dead 

If Aksh says that she liked RR......Naitik tho uska barbecue kar dega!Dead  She shd tell him my family liked him but I was asusual confused & before I could say anything I was rejected by them lolOuch  I'm not so smart like u to judge a person in one meeting! Sach ko thora ghumana is not bad Ouch

Agreed RR has put hapless Aksh to distasteful humiliation.Dead  but Arre naitik tho aisa kar raha hai jaise Duryodhan ne drupadi ka cheer haran kar diya. Munna chill lol  LOL

ROFL cheer haran? LOL what a comparision !

It's better if Akshara doesn't lie .....coz then Naitik will say "ab tum RR ke jaise bolne lagi?" LOLLOL  munna sachai ka cheer haran kar raha hai..he wants to know everything in detail...he was always llike tht..infact both are the same..dono ko sab kuch detail mein samjhana padta hai....they're little babies na

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Take out your belans & jharoos Wink COZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I loved RR & Aksh playing dholak together. I was rolling with laughter. naitik's expression was priceless lol  Naitik's  pain and angst was quite evident.  Last sc the jewellery selection sc was very cute.....the ice of anger is thwarting slowly and steadily....anko bhari gehne pasand nahi hai...... jitna mai unko janta hoon lolEmbarrassed
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? jharoos and belans? ROFL for Naitik ? Ermm nahi nahi..for RR Evil Smile

uff u found tht scene funny yaar? it was so painful to watch...vaise did u notice how happy akshara was? aise kabhi naitik ke saath khush nahi hoti..jharoo for akshara too Dead

LOl next best thing to watch a emotional sc is to find some humor in it & I was just trying to do that. lolLOL Yaar, Jharoos & belan for RR & me. ,lolEvil Smile RR as he played dholak with Aksh & me as i  enjoyed that sc lolLOL Ya, aksh looked mighty pleasedWinkTongueLOL

no no ...jahroos and belans for RR and nani today   LOLLOLLOL   actually i'm thinking too much negative tdy ...If it streches too long then ? Naitik ke dimag ki batti kab jalegi?

I want him to realize his mistake ( i hope Akshara makes him do tht...or Varsha scolds him or Gayitri explains him ) , he comes to meet akshara when everybody (specially nani) has slept (nani ko toh need ki goli khila do) and talks to her calmly, they both confess their love and Naitik, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see Akshara's mehandi properly..itne pyar se dikha rahi thi Embarrassed

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ok guys cya tomorrow...mausam badal raha hai..monsoon has arrived ...i hope this "judai" ka mausam ends soon in yrkkh with "love ki barsaat" :D i'm a pathetic poet..

hugs and kisses Hug

ghina

ghina

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

haan shayad Naitik ab yehi Akshara se sunna chahta hai...den i think everything will be fine.....now 'I HATE HIM' is more important than 'I Love U'....hahaahaaa LOL

ya... he is dying to hear those three words "i hate him" LOL  LOL

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Although the last scene was good but it was scary..tomorrow if someone asks Akshara which set does she prefer and she selects RR one then? (although she likes light and elegant jewellery but if she thinks tht Gayitri likes heavy jewellery then i should go for the other one then? LOL)

jewellery choice for both of them will be the same, like engagement ring.. if the choice is given to her, she will select what she likes rather than thinking of gayatri.. as she too know naitik's likes and dislikes

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ohh i cant wait to see what happens..do we know if the letter ever reaches Naitik. Oh no i really hope that this letter that akshi is writing doesnt travel all over naitiks house and land in the hands of dadaji cuz then it would be over!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top