Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by _charu_

now i know what Akshara must tell Naitik when he asks her abt RR...she just has to say "i hate RR" and all the problems will be solved :D

LOLWinkLOL I enjoyed today's epi nothing much happened but it was  quite entertaining. Nani in the temple. Naksh playing hide & seek with naniLOL. Naitik looked so confused. bilkul ghoom gayaLOL. Lost puppy look was better than DDT sprayed face.Wink

Aksh shd tell munna.......Sudhar ja nalayakOuchWinkTongue  I liking RR aisa aap soch bhi kaise sakte hai lolLOL Aap nafrat karte hai tho mai kaise pasand kar sakti hoon. LOL Aap ki judgement saar aanko per lol. U r my GOD. Naitik will start doing rumba & salsa immediately lolLOL

ROFL yeah i enjoyed today's episode.. i'm still wondering why i liked it  LOL waiting for the fireworks tomorrow.....I wish akshara uses her  brain and say all this...I don't think she'll be able to tell anything to him other than "yes i liked Rituraj" Dead 

Edited by _charu_ - 29 June 2009 at 12:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik has Rituraj mania :D (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@angleonearth u r right this Nani naa she might be singing.......
Tu jahan jahan chalai gii mera saaya mera saaya teri saaath hogaa...
Sayya nahin yeh tu hudh saath chalai gii........

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Although the last scene was good but it was scary..tomorrow if someone asks Akshara which set does she prefer and she selects RR one then? (although she likes light and elegant jewellery but if she thinks tht Gayitri likes heavy jewellery then i should go for the other one then? LOL)

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

@angleonearth u r right this Nani naa she might be singing.......
Tu jahan jahan chalai gii mera saaya mera saaya teri saaath hogaa...
Sayya nahin yeh tu hudh saath chalai gii........

nani will be singing "show me the money" LOL

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Take out your belans & jharoos Wink COZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I loved RR & Aksh playing dholak together. I was rolling with laughter. naitik's expression was priceless lol  Naitik's  pain and angst was quite evident.  Last sc the jewellery selection sc was very cute.....the ice of anger is thwarting slowly and steadily....anko bhari gehne pasand nahi hai...... jitna mai unko janta hoon lolEmbarrassed

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

I know!!!todays necklace scene was hilarious!and luckily naitik wasnt rude to aks!Smart of Aks to write it all down Naitik should also write it down!That seems the best way to communictae right now!and remmeber the white pigeons in Aks house they can carry their letters and Kabootar Ja ja ja can play in the background!!HAHA!
And did anyone notice naitik and varsha did not speak today!And naitik looked so sad when aks was walking away my heart reached to him!And that shakelu nani is getting on my nerves!She crushed all my hopes of leaving aks aloe by saying she wont leaving aks alone even for a minute till her marriage!

Sanjana

yes exactly ! if nani was not present, Naitik wud have talked to akshara abt RR and she wud have thought of  the reply she should give to Naitik ...now the mehandi ceremony will be spoiled AngryAngryAngry and after Naitik tells Akshara, both of them will be Stern Smile..Aksh whoz already worried abt Ratan will get more worried when she'll know that Naitik knows the truth abt RR...ye Naitik ko kab akal aayegi? aaj when he was praying , i was praying with him "isko kuch akal de do plzzzzzzzzzz"

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Take out your belans & jharoos Wink COZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I loved RR & Aksh playing dholak together. I was rolling with laughter. naitik's expression was priceless lol  Naitik's  pain and angst was quite evident.  Last sc the jewellery selection sc was very cute.....the ice of anger is thwarting slowly and steadily....anko bhari gehne pasand nahi hai...... jitna mai unko janta hoon lolEmbarrassed
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? jharoos and belans? ROFL for Naitik ? Ermm nahi nahi..for RR Evil Smile

uff u found tht scene funny yaar? it was so painful to watch...vaise did u notice how happy akshara was? aise kabhi naitik ke saath khush nahi hoti..jharoo for akshara too Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 29 June 2009 at 12:01pm

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@Charu u r right.........haha.....
And yes u r right what if she choses RR one then.........
But dil ko dil se rah hotti hai n Pyar ko 2......
Then might she choses light one fibngers crossed ............
But if it happened like this then Naitik kai men mein galat fehmi aur barh jai gii.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top