Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

now i know what Akshara must tell Naitik when he asks her abt RR...she just has to say "i hate RR" and all the problems will be solved :D

LOLπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I enjoyed today's epi nothing much happened but it was  quite entertaining. Nani in the temple. Naksh playing hide & seek with naniπŸ˜†. Naitik looked so confused. bilkul ghoom gayaπŸ˜†. Lost puppy look was better than DDT sprayed face.πŸ˜‰

Aksh shd tell munna.......Sudhar ja nalayakπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›  I liking RR aisa aap soch bhi kaise sakte hai lolπŸ˜† Aap nafrat karte hai tho mai kaise pasand kar sakti hoon. πŸ˜† Aap ki judgement saar aanko per lol. U r my GOD. Naitik will start doing rumba & salsa immediately lolπŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so Charu 2day u came to know about Nani's stupidity?????? haahaha....jo apne bete ko dooba, lootaa sakti hai usse zyada stupid koi hoga????? gangajal laane ke liye she will have to go to Gangotri...n shayad Ratan ke paas utna paisa bhi nahi hoga ki woh apne Maa ko wahan bhej sake.....aakhir recession ke tym tourism par toh sabse zyada effect hua hai naaa..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx 4 the update........πŸ˜‰
I missed the episode today.......
But oh my God it seems like funny.......πŸ˜†
they both r poiniting but Naitik should leave this scenes ki Paatshala now.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And mister Chandu lal should say tata tbye and baas should run from here isi pehli kai mein ussai bagoin........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dulhai ji ab app baas bhi karein app ki shaddi hai aur app RR kai barai mein sooch rahai hoo ussai chorai aur apni Shaddi enjoy karo......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Kyun kai asa moka Zindagi mein sirf eik baar milta hai......πŸ˜‰
Edited by Fan of Juhi - 14 years ago
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know!!!todays necklace scene was hilarious!and luckily naitik wasnt rude to aks!Smart of Aks to write it all down Naitik should also write it down!That seems the best way to communictae right now!and remmeber the white pigeons in Aks house they can carry their letters and Kabootar Ja ja ja can play in the background!!HAHA!
And did anyone notice naitik and varsha did not speak today!And naitik looked so sad when aks was walking away my heart reached to him!And that shakelu nani is getting on my nerves!She crushed all my hopes of leaving aks aloe by saying she wont leaving aks alone even for a minute till her marriage!

Sanjana
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

LOLπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I enjoyed today's epi nothing much happened but it was  quite entertaining. Nani in the temple. Naksh playing hide & seek with naniπŸ˜†. Naitik looked so confused. bilkul ghoom gayaπŸ˜†. Lost puppy look was better than DDT sprayed face.πŸ˜‰

Aksh shd tell munna.......Sudhar ja nalayakπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›  I liking RR aisa aap soch bhi kaise sakte hai lolπŸ˜† Aap nafrat karte hai tho mai kaise pasand kar sakti hoon. πŸ˜† Aap ki judgement saar aanko per lol. U r my GOD. Naitik will start doing rumba & salsa immediately lolπŸ˜†

Ya today's episode was good even though nothing much happened...I liked Akshara's smartness on the letter part and poor Naitik...his sad expressions were so cute....voh kuch bol hi nahin paaya...I liked how he asked Aks what she wanted to talk about rather than take his RR anger out on her...he showed much more maturity with her than with Mohit...kya karen 'us par hi to Naitik ka bas nahin chalta hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰' ...awesome episode today....Naitik is coming back to normal..."jitna mai unhe jaanta hoon" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

You know actually Naitik never said to Akshara that he wants to talk about Rituraj to her, so its quite possible that Akshara mentioned only about the fake jwellery incident in her letter requesting Naitik to convince her sasuma(his mum ) to forgive her mama ji(ratan) she doesnt even know Naitik knows the truth from Rituraj.πŸ˜•
It was nice to see Naitik so understanding at the temple and he was actually hopeful that Akshara was after all innocent, he wants to believe her and they needed one meeting to clarify things.
One thing really irks me, why is it that they drag Rituraj whenever the dulhan is concerned. I mean isnt the picking of jwellery and stuff for the bride is only for the groom or the ladies. He is always there with his opinions. I know he is the cousin and all but still its not his wedding, sometimes it seems like RR is just completing his wedding through naitik'sπŸ˜•...like he wouldnt repeat all these rasams at all for his own wedding rather just bring the bride home.

Of course ! Akshara has no clue what's going on in Naitik's mind..she must learn  to become shock proof ..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ my feelings exactly..why do they drag RR everytime they're talking abt akshara? i hated him so much when he was praising the lehanga..he's driving Naitik and all of us mad with his antics and over sweet behavior ! and i hated the way he was touching it 🀒 ..what does he have to do with it ?  what des he expect tht Naitik will take everything lightly ? just by saying sorry sab theek ho jayega? high hopes...he's spoiled everything to this extent , now i don't want his interference at all in any of Naitik and Akshara's matter...

and Naitik? RR is engaged..If he's not sure whether or not Akshara likes RR, at least he knows tht RR rejected her..that means he doesn't like her and then, he's engaged..so why is Naitik imagining him with Akshara? WHY are they showing such scenes?
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

🀣 yeah i enjoyed today's episode.. i'm still wondering why i liked it  πŸ˜† waiting for the fireworks tomorrow.....I wish akshara uses her  brain and say all this...I don't think she'll be able to tell anything to him other than "yes i liked Rituraj" 🀒 
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@angleonearth u r right this Nani naa she might be singing.......
Tu jahan jahan chalai gii mera saaya mera saaya teri saaath hogaa...
Sayya nahin yeh tu hudh saath chalai gii........
Krinya thumbnail
Although the last scene was good but it was scary..tomorrow if someone asks Akshara which set does she prefer and she selects RR one then? (although she likes light and elegant jewellery but if she thinks tht Gayitri likes heavy jewellery then i should go for the other one then? πŸ˜†)
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

@angleonearth u r right this Nani naa she might be singing.......
Tu jahan jahan chalai gii mera saaya mera saaya teri saaath hogaa...
Sayya nahin yeh tu hudh saath chalai gii........

nani will be singing "show me the money" πŸ˜†