Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
OMG he keeps imagining Akshara with RR everywhere Dead is this a disease or what?

I wish tht Angry nani wouldn't have come with Aksh and Naitk wud have got a chance to talk to her...Akshara is so smart..she wrote everything on the letter n didn't hear what Naitik had to say (she cud not talk to him bec. of nani) but at least Naitik was behaving normally with Aksh (he was desperate to talk to her ) ..he gave such a sweet reaction when Aksh told him nani ko humpar shaque ho gaya hai  ! Tongue this is the last thing he wanted to hear ..

the last scene was the best..Gayitri and everyone was selecting jewellery for Aksh (her wedding lehanga was awesome) and they asked Naitik which set wud go with the dress...RR and Naitik pointed at different sets LOL n i was jumping on the bed n shouting chat hat ..hata hata apni finger..Naitik said Akshara doesn't prefer  heavy jewellery "jitna main unhe jaanta hoon"  !Clap

the first scene was good..celebrations in both the families..everybody was dancing..but Gayitri knows something is wrong with Naitik...I hope she helps him out bec. he needs some intellligent person around him ..

yahan all baaraati's are ready for  dance and  dulha ke nakhre hi nahi khatam hote LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 29 June 2009 at 10:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~Katrina82ashwithadhoopkinareypeg_pionneswetha10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik has Rituraj mania :D" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
lolllzzzz is it really??????? thnx di for updating... superb Naitik... keep it up.. lolzzz...

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Naitik said Akshara doesn't prefer too  heavy jewellery "jitna main unhe jaanta hoon"  !Clap

that was the best part

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yeah...last scene mein toh maza hi aa gaya......RR chala tha Akshara ke liye jewellery choose karne..n wih bhi Naitik ke hote......n Naitik yeh sab dekhta????? usne bhi dikha diya kii akshara sirf uski hai......
n da wedding lehenga was awesum yaar....(red wid golden embroidery)......how much Naitik will his dislyk 4 RR......RR toh dekhta hi reh gaya.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
now i know what Akshara must tell Naitik when he asks her abt RR...she just has to say "i hate RR" and all the problems will be solved :D

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
haan shayad Naitik ab yehi Akshara se sunna chahta hai...den i think everything will be fine.....now 'I HATE HIM' is more important than 'I Love U'....hahaahaaa LOL

bhaskar_bharti

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

haan shayad Naitik ab yehi Akshara se sunna chahta hai...den i think everything will be fine.....now 'I HATE HIM' is more important than 'I Love U'....hahaahaaa LOL

I love you shadi ke baad but right now "I hate RR" is more important ! ROFLthe three magical words ! Big smile

Edited by _charu_ - 29 June 2009 at 11:02am

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yeah...ab Dulhe kii maang toh poori karni hi padegi......y dont we inform Nani bout dis matter......she will surely fulfill all da demands of Ladka wala.....den everything will be sorted.....den shayad Mamaji ko expensive gift dene ki bhi zaroorat nahi.....ek teer do nishaana ho jaayega....n Naitik ko bhi shaanti mil jaayegi....

bhaskar_bharti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top