Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

My guess is Selvakkanan.😊

yeah sri, i think he's a strong possibility, especially with the build up and first scene! i don't like JC, and i think vishwanathan might be a pair for one of ganga's sisters.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
 does anyone know what is his real name? he also comes in kanmaniye... ..........

I think the guy's (Son of Kulasekaran & Muththarasi ) name is Lakshmi  Raj.
He is a regular in serials in Gemini TV.

Edited by kadydeep - 14 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and pics .... Thamizh, Meli & Atina mam

this serial is interesting and colourful....like it very much
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Sri and for the pictures atina..
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually liked kalasam before ramya was the creative head, it was interesting and it made sense, best part was that there really weren't as many sob like sotries, but than the original creative head left and it turned bad, glad ramya decided to stop it before it turned into another kolangal, just hope she is smart with this serial so far so good, but the 2 wife thing really bothers me too.  But i can't help but wonder how kalasam would've turned out if kutty padmini didn't leave (pretty sure it wou've have been alot better), wish she comes back and makes another serial with a storyline just as good as the original kalasam😊
thanks for the updates guys!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kadydeep

does anyone know what is his real name? he also comes in kanmaniye... ..........

I think the guy's (Son of Kulasekaran & Muththarasi ) name is Lakshmi  Raj.
He is a regular in serials in Gemini TV.

hi welcome to our forum.
Thanks for the info buddy.
Have fun
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hiya242

I actually liked kalasam before ramya was the creative head, it was interesting and it made sense, best part was that there really weren't as many sob like sotries, but than the original creative head left and it turned bad, glad ramya decided to stop it before it turned into another kolangal, just hope she is smart with this serial so far so good, but the 2 wife thing really bothers me too.  But i can't help but wonder how kalasam would've turned out if kutty padmini didn't leave (pretty sure it wou've have been alot better), wish she comes back and makes another serial with a storyline just as good as the original kalasam😊
thanks for the updates guys!

hi hiya242.....nice to see you  around....
I never knew K P left the show? wow....that is a pc of information......yeah Kalsam was going very nice.....
patraj thumbnail

July 3 (Fri):

Sorry for the delay folks!

Ganga is very tensed and is thinking about the Collector telling her off for being late.  Ganga is still upset when her two sisters come out to see her still moping around.  They ask her what is wrong and Ganga tells them about the Collector making her wait for 2 hours when she was 5 minutes late for the IAS coaching class.  Her sisters ask how canhe do that and if he knows Ganga is Ayya's daughter.  They ask for his tel. no but Ganga refuses to give.  The younger sister gets the number from a book and the other calls the Collector and both sisters tease him and hung up.  Collector is trying to think who the women were.  Ganga's sisters laugh and leave happy for being able to confuse the poor man.  Ganga is still tensed.

A man walks hope with a goat and ties it up.  His wife comes out andhe tells her about how he earned the goat when he settled some problems between two brothers.  PV comes there and tells him about Ayya looking for a suitable groom for his daughter Ganga and he remembered his son who is an auditor and works for the Govt.  The man is hesitant because Ayya is from a big family and he is not of the same status.. PV convinces him to says yes and he will handle everything else.  The man agrees but wants to meet Ayya before anything is decided.

Attai brings Chandra to her house (she had met Chandra on her way to the market apparently).  She gives Chandra some coffee and notices a new necklace.  She asks if it is new and gold.  Chandra says it is new and Ayya had given it to her.  Attai wants to try it on byt Chandra says that Ayya had presented Ganga with a bigger necklace which is about 10 sovereigns and that would be better for Attai.  Attai's eyes almost fall out she thinks about how much money it can bring if pawned.  Her husband tells her off for having such thoughts.  Chandra wants to leave and when Attai asks why so ealy, Chandra tells her about going to buy some earthern lamps.  chandra says it is for prayers to pray for Ganga's wedding.  Attai asks if they have found the groom.  Chandra says ayya had asked to look for a groom in his circle of relatives and home to conduct the wedding in three months.  Chandra takes leave saying she is late.  After she leaves Attai goes to her husband and complains that he has not done anything to get more money from Ayya.  Husband says Ayya pays him enough and does not want his wife to be a gold digger and send her to get some coffee.

Ayya is on the swing with Natchia and Elavengi on the floor.  Ganga asks if anything new in his other house.  Ayya tells about looking for maapilai for Ganga.  Natchia seems happy to hear that and asks about PV.  Elavengi has a sour face.  PV enters and tells him about the candidate he has seen and says the father wants to meet with Ayya.  Ayya tells him to arrange and he will go meet the man.  Ayya tells Natchia he has to leave and asks for a shirt.  Natchia sends Elavengi in to bring a shirt.  After she leaves, Natchia gives a packet she says from the temple and wants it ot be give to Ganga.  She had prayed for the well being of Ganga and that her marriage would be a success.  Elavengi sees this and is really mad.  She gives the shirt to Ayya and he take sleave.  After he leaves, she shouts at her MIL saying she cannot tolerate MIL's behavior in supporting Ayya's love for the other family.  Natchia tries to explain to her that other than Ayya that family has no one whereas Elavengi is her brother's daughter and has everyone and everything.  Elavengi refuses to accept it and says she hates the family and says she will never let the family live in peace and walks in.  Natchia gets worried and sways hearing the outburst.  THODARUM.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderful update Pat👏

The first scene with one of Gangas sister callling up collector and teasing him was too funny🤣 But he was right on sending Ganga out for coming late 5 mins😊

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pat ... Wonder why Natchia cares for Ayya's second family ...