Thangam 29th-3rd July 2009 UPDATES

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi all,

I spent so long to get all these pictures for you folks....Sri has opted to choose only a few of them....So I thought  of posting all the pictures taken for you all to enjoy.

Thankls for the updates Sri.

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful update Sri ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ayya must be Vijayakumar naa.... Vijayakumar does suit the character of a well respected thalaivar of the town...

hmmm... wonder why Naatchiya wasn't happy seeing Ayya name the baby Gangadevi... does that mean Gangadevi (i'm assuming that she is none other than our Ramya Krishnan) is his daughter? 

Thanks da Sri for the well written update๐Ÿ‘

From the title song, it looks Ayya have two wifes...Gangadevi seems to be Ramya his eldest daughter from his possbile 2nd wife. Dont tell me its another two wife show where the 2nd wifes kids have to fight for their rights etc๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the wonderful update Sri!
I'm with you mels - It looks like Ramya K and her sisters are Ayya's daughters from another marriage. Eldest son played by Pollachi Babu looks like he'll be a villain.
Thanks Thamizha ... character names look different from the same rajasekar , sekar , shanthi etc ... hope the story too will be different from other serials ... Noooo ,  Not a two wife saga again ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..
Thanks for the updates Sri..

Tuesday's update is posted in Page 1 ...
Thanks for the gr8 update Laksh sis๐Ÿ‘

Natchiya seems to be silent about her husbands 2nd wife....she seems to be a good hearted person so how could Ayya go to another woman...? maybe he was forced to marry her and his lover was Gangas mother...?  anyway, her two sons seems to be villains for Ayyas 2nd wife n her kids...๐Ÿค“ didnt the youngest son came in Kalasam as Neelas husband...?
thanks for the lovely update laksh!
i dont understand how they can all be so casual of ayya's two wives!