Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Enigma_Swati

Whatever happened, I never thought that I would grt such a looooooonnnnnnnnngggg and haaaaappppppppyyyyy reply from you!! u totally deserved it my sis 👏 it was such a rocking intro though  You are happy na? I had to make up for my blunder. of course i'm happy yaar.
Such reactions, OMG! it took ages to find the emotions on in the internet, haii it took me ages to fidn the right ones lolz  What happened to you? Kushi ke assu? Don't cry baccha, please! Smile and smile some more!! hehe, i'm very emotional😆 and yes s big chimle form me to u😃😃😃 I am so happy that you smiled. That means I am forgiven?? hehe, hmmmmm are ur forgiven??????? yeassssss lolz

By the way, are you sure about the guy? Let's see what he is upto! Keep racking your brains over that! well, i'm not sure yet, my brain really hurts lols. Tooo much skool work on it already. hehe 😆 but can't wait for the nxt part

I really hope for two things. Firstly, that you keep the promise of yours. You better start off with it right now and comment on the previous one yes yes, i promise, don't worry yaar i'll comment on it............................. Sooon lolz. I am missing your comments!! i miss my comments too😆😆😆
And secondly, I hope to see that mini from you soon too!! well it wouldn't be right after tamin the unknown, just a month break and then i'll be back. I've got a concept already😆

Love ya sweety!!! I love u more 😳
Swatzz Swanz

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swatss!!

My apologies for the late reply, life's been just so miserable, with Univ, ok nt getting it here :D

Girl u had me grinning seeing u started one more!! And it was sooooo awesome!! I loved the start hun, specially the speech, haha this sounds really fabuloua, cant wait to read moree!! Update soon!!

PS: Springs update still pending, will read it tonight *holds ears*
guggu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

"Alex! I want you to do something. Before she reaches her seat, get that file which is kept there and make sure she doesn't come to know about it."

"A bait for the new fish?"

"Yeah, you got that right. Now don't waste time and get going!" Just as she was talking to some of her new found friends, Alex whisked away the file from her chair and got to him just in time.

~After the intro session was over~

He watched as she furiously rummaged through the auditorium in search of her file.

"Where did that thing go?"

"Can I help you pretty lady?" Ridhima looked up to see a one of the seniors standing before her.

"Umm' no it's alright. I will manage. Thank you." She replied politely and got back to her search.

"Are you looking for this?" He put forth the file he had asked Alex to whisk away.

"Where did you find that thing? I was searching for it all over!" Ridhima had jumped the moment she saw the file in his hands.

"I found it on the floor as I was going out and I thought it belonged to you, so I '"

"Oh thank you so much!" She cut him off. "I would have been in a mess had I not found that thing. Thank so much for your help."

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you'" He started walking ahead and as an impulse she too started walking with him. "So what's your name?"

"Ridhima, Ridhima Gupta."

"Indian, are you?" She nodded her head in agreement. "Hmm' India is a nice place isn't it?"

"Oh yes, of course. It's a wonderful place! I miss it so much!"

"Me too!"

"Have you been there?"

"I am an Indian you know, but I have been living here since I was ten."

"I should have guessed it, but for your American accent."

"Rahul!" Alex shouted from the doorway. "You freak! We're getting late for the class!"

"I think I have to go now. See ya later!" He turned around to Alex and winked at him with thumbs up.

"Has the fish been netted?" Alex grinned.

"That wasn't difficult at all. You should have looked at her face when I returned the file to her. She was as happy as if she has been awarded!"

"What more can you expect from her?"

"Nothing!" They moved ahead to their class joking around for a while.

"I never knew people here are so helpful. Nice hospitality I must say!" Ridhima quipped as she walked out of the class with Anjali.

"Why, what happened? Did someone sweep Ms. Ridhima Gupta off her feet?" Anjali asked arching her eyebrows.

"That won't happen so soon Anjali! Keep dreaming, okay?"

"Kyun, tumne hi toh kaha tha na ki 'you fall for boys easily'!"

"Tum hindi bhi bolti ho?"

"Ridhima, don't divert from the topic okay. And vaise bhi even if I live in America this doesn't mean I can't speak Hindi!"

"Tumhe pata hai Anjali, you are neither speaking Hindi nor English. You're speaking hinglish!"

"Hinglish?

"Yeah! A combination of hindi and English makes it hinglish!"

"Accha thike thike, don't divert from the topic now. Bata na kya hua?"

"Kuch khaas nahi. I had misplaced my file and a senior returned it to me. How sweet!"

Anjali stopped in her tracks laughing as Ridhima continued walking ahead of her. "How sweet!? Was that senior a he or a she?"

"Rahul was his name'" She laid emphasis on 'his'.

"Oh! The one who was talking to you in the auditorium?"

"Hmm'"

"I should have guessed. He was eyeing you all the way when you were giving your introduction on the stage."

"Really?"  Her head snapped towards Anjali in an instant. Curiosity took the better of her.

"Look at you! I clearly understand you now. I never thought people can be 'this' honest about their feelings. I really thought you were making a fool out of people when you gave that long speech of yours'" She continued telling her of what she thought of her speech while she kept looking at her face grinning.

"Anji! Bas kar yaar! Enough for today. Keep the leftover part for some other time. I like to hear people talk about me."

"You should have said that also. I am sure many people could have talked about you endlessly, specially him." She made a weird face.

"Matlab?"

"Chhod. But you listen to me. Stay away from that freak, okay?"

"Why?"

"Why?! You're asking me that! Listen Ridhima he is seriously not a good guy. Believe me."

"How do you know? You are new here as well, right?"

"Dekh Ridhima, I have been here all my life. This is not India. And even though I am new here just like you, I just know it. You know the thing known as gut feeling?"

"I think you're just over reacting." Anjali smacked her head as she heard her say this. No use of making her understand, at all!

"No wonder life can be so honest at times!"  She dropped the topic then.

"Chill yaar Anjali! Aaj ke liye itna hi kafi hai. Meri baaki tareef kal ke liye chhod de, thike?

"As you say' I think I have found my new hob even before I completed my graduation!" She grinned at waved good bye to Ridhima.

~Next morning, university gates~

"Where do I have to go now?" Ridhima shuffled through the pages of the university brochure along with other documents in hope finding her way through.

"Need some help?" Ridhima's neck flung upwards as she saw a bright Rahul come her way.

"Hey! Hi! How are you doing?"

"I am fine as always. You don't look alright though? Lost your way through the class?" They were now inside the university gates and were making their way up to the classes.

"Urmm' no' I mean yes! This is all so difficult. Why can't the things be simpler?" She scrunched up her nose in confusion.

"They can be simpler with a little help. Just don't scrunch your nose like that. You look awful!" he commented making weird faces at her.

"Hawwww'.! You're so mean Rahul. Get lost, okay. I don't need any help. I am absolutely okay and I will find my way to the class." Walking in the corridor, she did not realize when her head went bang against the pillar and there she was on the floor. All her papers lying around and she was rubbing her head where she hit the pillar. Rahul stood their looking at her grinning.

"Now, do you need any help?" He extended his hand for her to get up.

"Thanks, but no thanks!" She left his hand hanging in mid air while she gathered her stuff and stood up herself. Without giving a second glance to him she walked to where she could see Anjali standing.

"Attitude! We will see to it'" He smirked to himself.

"Hey buddy! How are you today and how is the fish behaving?" Alex turned up.

"Have to say, the fish has a lot of attitude."

"Let me guess' you are the fixer?"

"That will happen soon enough."

The lecturer was writing something on the board and Ridhima was paying full attention to her. She did not see other people around her who had already dozed off. You can say that she was the only one listening to her attentively. She was brought out of the problem she was deeply engrossed into when a crushed ball of paper hit her head.

"Oww! Why am I being hit on my head since the morning? They should know it hurts!" She took hold of the ball and opening it she tried to read the small words scribbled onto it.

"What' no where' were you' this morning?" With much effort she read the first sentence. "In my bed of course! I was sleeping you fool!" She mumbled under breath cursing the one who sent this to her. She then looked up around the room to see who had sent her that. Three seats ahead Anjali sat looking at her intently, her head turned fully towards her. Ridhima grinned looking her expressions and then scribbled on the note and threw it back to her.

"I was in my bed sleeping. Where do you expect me to be? Dancing in the classrooms?" Anjali could not help but laugh at the last sentence. Joey who was sitting next to her looked at her with his eyes still dropping. "Oh sorry, it's nothing. Don't worry, you carry on." She whispered to him and in response he nodded and went back to his beauty sleep.

"Oh! I was not talking of early morning. I mean when you came to the college." Ridhima read the reply.

"What was I doing? I was trying to figure out the classroom in this puzzle."

"Tu mujhse mil nahi sakti thi kya?"

"I was coming to you but you had walked away in nick of time. What do I do then? Voh toh accha tha ki mujhe Alex ne class dikha di varna main toh abhi bhi class dhoondh rahi hoti!" As she threw back the crushed paper back to Anjali, it missed her and landed right next to the lecturer's feet. She bent down and picked it up and scanned the class in search of the culprits.

"May I know whose conversation has been disrupted?" Her voice echoed through the large room and most the people who were catching up on some sleep woke up. Wasting no time Anjali stood up.

"Sorry Ma'am. It won't happen again." Even though she was saying sorry, you could not miss the underlying grin her face had.

"We will see to it. Whom were you talking to?" Even the lecturer was surprised at such honesty. It came as a surprise to her. Anjali looked back at Ridhima who was sitting there with the most sober expression she could manage. She shook as Anjali turned around to look at her grinning as widely as she could.

"Oh! Ms. Gupta. I thought you were busy solving the problem. Don't worry you can do that outside the class as well.

"You know what Anjali, I have a record of never having being punished in the class ever since I was a small child and you broke that record today! I so hate you!" Ridhima was just short of shouting in the corridor. Anjali was looking at her as if she saw a madwoman.

"Get used to it girl. With me around, you will have a lot of that."

"You will have a lot of that!" She mimicked Anjali in a dreadfully funny tone, courtesy her anger.

"Will you please shut up? We have other interesting things to talk about rather than looking at the boring faces in the room.

"I am waiting Anjali. There should be a reason why you brought me out in a decent manner like this!"

"Let's walk!"

"What?" She said aghast. "Are you insane?"

"I am perfectly alright Ridhima. Just control your volume. I don't want the lecturer at my heels. It's only the second day."

"What were you thinking when you did what you did a few minutes back?"

"I was thinking of having some fun!" She said in a calm tone patting the back of Ridhima's head. "Now cool down, just let this bell ring and we're bunking the rest of the day, got it?"

So this is the first part. I have one thing to say. I am sorry if I caused any offence as the name of the university chosen by me is Stanford and I discovered lately that it is the same as used in another FF by Nj. This is just a coincidence. I started reading it and I have to say it's a wonderful story.

And for those of you who had thought that the man in question was Armaan, well here is the surprise for you, and that includes Swancy as well.

I hope you enjoy reading the part. Please don't forget to leave your comments or criticisms. Please hit the 'like' button as well. Thanks for the lovely comments you gave me. It made my day!

Love you!
Swatzz

P.S. Guju_girl Please empty your inbox so that I can PM you. You have exceeded the no. of messages you are allowed to receive. That's what IF told me. :D
Edited by Enigma_Swati - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

I just sat on IF..what a timing to PM me😉

*edited*

Ok Ok Alladin...I am here....😆
So Riddhima is part nerd...n the inner naughtyness in her is gonna b brought out by Anjie..nice😉
Ah yes..that guy is Rahul...n i was lik 😲😲..i tot Armaan😆....now i am waiting for the new entry😉😉😳

Naughty Anjie......i cant say anything much here....except...Great Job...keep goin...😉😉

Loads of Love

Steff🤗

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt part plss continue sooon
tnx for the pm
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
😲 It was RAHUL😕😕 Could never guess that😆😆

Love Anjie-Ridz chat and HINGLISH😆😆😆Love anji here and is Ridz fallin for him already??😉

LOL loved how rahul told her "just dont scrunch your nose like that, you look aweful" 😆 Tooo funny! Loved how Ridz didnt take he's help😊 Attitude😳😳 awwww i would love to see rahul doing all that😉

Where is Ammy??? cant wait for him to come😳😳

ANji and ridz and there funny paper convo😆😆😆 while the rest of the class was sleeping😆😆 i can just imagine😆😆 ani actually stood up😲😲 probably she was too tired of the lecture😆😆 Ridz was pissed😆😆 hmmm bunking the rest of the day, that'll be fun😉

I must say i loved the whole part to bits as you can see i was replying after reading each line😆😆 sorry but i have that bad habbit, i know its kinda annoying for you to read the whole comment😆😆 but sorry!

All i can say is 👏 Awesome i loved it!

Please cont. soon and PM me... now if i havent bored you too much...

Cya

Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
guggu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jia..

Swatss!!

My apologies for the late reply, life's been just so miserable, with Univ, ok nt getting it here :D

Girl u had me grinning seeing u started one more!! And it was sooooo awesome!! I loved the start hun, specially the speech, haha this sounds really fabuloua, cant wait to read moree!! Update soon!!

PS: Springs update still pending, will read it tonight *holds ears*

Thanks so much for your comments Jia di! No problems for being late. I am a late comer myself! I am so happy that you liked what I wrote. and i hope that continues!
Love you!

Originally posted by: komal793

heyyy

amazing part.
continue soon.
thnx for the pm.

luv
    Komal.

Thanks so much for your comments Komal!
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear❤️

nice part yaar 😊 I never thought that he would be rahool😡liked Anjali's character 😊but make the entry of Armaan yaar ❤️waiting for his presence in this ff❤️ continue soooooooon❤️Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear🤗 its really rocking one⭐️ superb😍so its her 1st day in college😛 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

Ridhima to Armaan
"I want some who will never leave my side,
I want someone who will say 'I love you' and mean it,
I want someone who will watch a Friday night movie with me,
I want someone who will put me in a happy mood when I'm in a bad one,
I want someone who will hold me when I'm scared,
I want someone who will give me there jacket when I'm cold,
I want...............you (Armaan)"

https://www.indiafloristonline.com/images/flowers/pinkroses.jpg vspace5

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
ammy-ridz thumbnail
hey, What a Suprise!!! I Really thought the guy to be ARMAAN!!! But, seriously Luved d part n Missed Armaan very much. Hope U introduce Him in Next part. Anji n Ridz  got  in to a mess with d proffesor😆Wow that was so fun.
pls continue soon. Thanxx 4 PM.