Page 7 Page 7

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by baz786

POH ur hilliarious buddy LOL

Thanks. LOL This might really be the first time I am hearing a sort of complement on my sense of humor (something I really lack - on real life at least). LOL

yeah cloddy u may be rite there Big smile

Sure. Who can beat Tulsi Maa. LOL

btw POH u know many folk have posted that Asma looks like a younger slimmer version of Tulsi seeing some picks i have to agree Big smile

Slimmer version of Tulsi ... ROFL ... That is sort of incomprehensible / next to impossible for me to imagine. LOL (Though we shouldn't forget that this very Smriti had been the part of Femina Miss India once ShockedLOL). For now, I cannot see any connections between Asma and Smriti, but if you have any more pictures, that identifies their similar traits, do provide them.

POH

here's the picture that reminds me that asma looks like Tulsi

here's the link quite a few posts think the same here as well as on other sites

http://music.xaapa.com/saregamapa09/2008/07/18/saregamapa-challenge-2009-sa-re-ga-ma-pa-challenge-2009-asma-cute-girl-from-oman/attachment/23784/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New York: An Important film ? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

i would go but thanks to john abraham's TOILET WASTE acting I think I'll pass.

my friend went and he said it was the biggest pile of dog poo he'd ever seen.

Joe ....this is why sometimes I get mad at u ....1st watch the film and then comment ....New York is one of the finest films I have seen in recent years!!!! ...i had high hopes about this film because it was made by Kabir Khan ...Kabul express fame ( although kabul express was a documentary type movie but i was awed by his directing technique ) ...by the way I didn't know Kabir Khan is Mini mathur's hubby Big smile....o.kk going off topic ...

Now where was I ??...Ya New work ...in one word ..fantastic according to moi ...the way the subject has been dealt with ...I trusted the director and he didn't fail me ....after Ghajini and Billu barber this is one of the finest movies i have seen ..and to me this is the best movie I watched after chak de ...the script is tight ..the subject has been dealt with sensitively ....the way some scenes were shot in Manhattan with hundreds of people, mostly americans ...reminded me of a hollywood movie ...

In acting department ....John is very good ..but 2 people who took the cake and the cherry too r Irfan khan and Neil Nitin mukesh ..i loved Neil in Johny Gaddar ..but here he poured his heart into the script and walked shoulder to shoulder with Irfan khan ..and I consider Irfan khan to be one of the finest character actors after Naseeruddin Shah ..so u can imagine how  high i think of  Neil's  acting  in this movie ...and Katrina Kaif ...boy ohh boy ..I never imagined I'll actually praise this girl's acting ..but she is a revelation!!!!!!...no make up, no body hugging  clothes ..no hatke dance ....yet she excelled and how !!!!!!....

Over all ..if u want to watch a good cinema with bollywood touch yet true to it's essence ...no extra songs yet romance ...a message yet not loud ....tragic to some extent but will put a smile in ur face at the end ..then u must watch this movie ..because after watching this movie ..i came out thinking o.kk even bollywood can make a movie with no glamor quotient yet engrossing with some world class acting.....

Kabir Khan is definitely a director to reckon with !!!!!!..i'll give a 4 star ....but a warning to some..this is not ur run of the mill movie ....but a very "modern, sleek and crisp with a message" movie !!!!!! 

just my 2 cents Tongue     

Fab review Kuhu Clap i was gonna watch the movie anyhow coz the story interests me, but ur review made it all the more interesting Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
even i watched the movie it was  a very sad ending but i think its   a very important movie and all aged people can watch it...

we learn that fight for yr rights....

dont let others do watever they want to do.

think before u leap

and we also learn abt the negative impacts of terrorism on humans

how bad terrorism is
wat can terrorism led to and many other things........

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top