Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Prithvi to break Dami's engagement?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thats the story dami wil hate Pri for the first time but than gradually falls for him.

Mallu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi to break Dami's engagement?? (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

thats the story dami wil hate Pri for the first time but than gradually falls for him.

Mallu

yeah, but i always thought that theyd like fun-hate each other..u know.
but not hate hate each other...n way,

i never thought abt a point soemone here mentioned...inder dying because of pri's dadShocked

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@payal:dont know because of which reason but i want him to die or to get out of the show, i dont like his face he looks really cunning.

Mallu

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

@payal:dont know because of which reason but i want him to die or to get out of the show, i dont like his face he looks really cunning.

Mallu

me too, cunning and too old for daminiDead

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
No actually I think
Sameer,Pritvi and Varun's father will shoot that bad guy and will be sent to jail! Prithvi,Sameer and Varun will take revenge from eelaz 3 daughters and eventually fall in love!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top