Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

bjda

bjda

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Roja for the update.  Yes, why didn't Parthi ask Hema how she is saying now that she is going to have a baby when she has already told him that she was pregnant, before she forced him to marry her.  Did the script writers also forget that we have seen this scene earlier?  I guess Parthi, Hema, the script writers - they are all suffering from early onset of Alzheimer's.
I wonder what Parthi's reaction would be when he finds out abt Hema's past???Big smile

parthi maybe will den realise how he has spoiled anandhi's life.....Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 7)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

I am sure Ganesh will soon display the gambeeram of ACD -- that is, when people realise Suja is or looks like Meera, the terrorist. Either Sara or Sezhiyan will reveal that. Then, the tables will be turned on Suja and she will go on the defensive while Ganesh can taunt her for a change.

I am looking forward to that Bon.

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by Bonheur

I am sure Ganesh will soon display the gambeeram of ACD -- that is, when people realise Suja is or looks like Meera, the terrorist. Either Sara or Sezhiyan will reveal that. Then, the tables will be turned on Suja and she will go on the defensive while Ganesh can taunt her for a change.

I am looking forward to that Bon.   Me too Migan

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bjda

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Roja for the update.  Yes, why didn't Parthi ask Hema how she is saying now that she is going to have a baby when she has already told him that she was pregnant, before she forced him to marry her.  Did the script writers also forget that we have seen this scene earlier?  I guess Parthi, Hema, the script writers - they are all suffering from early onset of Alzheimer's.
I wonder what Parthi's reaction would be when he finds out abt Hema's past???Big smile

parthi maybe will den realise how he has spoiled anandhi's life.....Dead
Instead he might say that he has spoilt his own life...Angry..if he had thought abt Anandhi he wouldn't have married Hema first and then Anandhi as well.....why does he need 2 wives anyway..?? Is it coz he can ran to the Hema for comfort when he has a tiff with Anandhi and vise versa???Wink Till todate he has not asked Hema abt her pregnancy.....in wat world is Parthi living???Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 06 July 2009 at 11:24pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top