Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 6)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the update.

You are right .Hema is not pregnant.She staged the same drama of pregnancy earlier also to force Parthi to marry her.

Suja's sole job seems to be eavesdropping & lecturing.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka for the updates ... Hema Angry .. Parthi athai vida Dead ...

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the update.  Yes, why didn't Parthi ask Hema how she is saying now that she is going to have a baby when she has already told him that she was pregnant, before she forced him to marry her.  Did the script writers also forget that we have seen this scene earlier?  I guess Parthi, Hema, the script writers - they are all suffering from early onset of Alzheimer's.

bjda

bjda

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i saw friday episode....how come suja is always eavesdropping..irritating.Angry
parthi is acting to smart wid anandhi..she is also keeping quiet unnecessarily...
arathi is coming back for sure..donno who is worse suja r arathi..ultimately pavam ganesh..LOL

Edited by bjda - 04 July 2009 at 9:50am

bjda

bjda

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
bon..maybe as u say meera could be one of sara'a patient..like tat idea..
if viduthalai takes the serial so slowly donno when he is gonna show all tat ...D'oh

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I am sure Ganesh will soon display the gambeeram of ACD -- that is, when people realise Suja is or looks like Meera, the terrorist. Either Sara or Sezhiyan will reveal that. Then, the tables will be turned on Suja and she will go on the defensive while Ganesh can taunt her for a change.

Eljay, you have a good memory about Hema's effort to blackmail Parthi earlier by saying she was carrying his child. Obviously the creatives forgot about that -- though Hema could well have told Parthi she lost the child when she slashed her wrists and went unconscious.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Roja for the update.  Yes, why didn't Parthi ask Hema how she is saying now that she is going to have a baby when she has already told him that she was pregnant, before she forced him to marry her.  Did the script writers also forget that we have seen this scene earlier?  I guess Parthi, Hema, the script writers - they are all suffering from early onset of Alzheimer's.
Hema knows she can fool Parthi in and out - I don't think he can even remember now of wat she has said. I doubt they would want to show Parthi having his offsprings with a low moral woman like Hema....besides  she is still married to that old man. I feel Parthi is strongly attracted to Hema than Anandhi. I hope Anandhi leaves him when she finds out abt his infidility - for women to hold on to men like this is a shere waste of time....Anandhi's case is even more pathetic than her sister's - Elango only had an interest in marrying Anandhi while Parthi married Hema and cheated all of them whole sale..!!Angry If you look at Parthi no one would say that he is capable of doing such an hideous act...no wonder they say "Never judge a book by its cover"Shocked

I wonder what Parthi's reaction would be when he finds out abt Hema's past???Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 05 July 2009 at 11:37pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top