Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicneshwary

i too think that Meera & Aarthi still alive
But I feel Meera is dead but Aarthi might have been rescued by a good samaritan and living elsewhere recuperating.....Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates and Discussions Jun 29 - Jul 3 (Page 5)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Noooo! No return of Arthi, please. Frankly, I think I prefer the Ganesh-Suja pairing.

Bjda, Suja was born and bred in India (remember, she was a small, sick child when the doctor adopted her in India). She went to Singapore only after her studies and the doctor dad had to follow her because her ambition was to get TV experience in Singapore.

I am now also intrigued about Sara's role in the Meera matter. Remember when Ganesh and James discuss the events in Conoor, they mention that Sara went there. He himself once mentioned to Ganesh on the phone that he had seen Arthi's dead body. Why did he go to Conoor and not Ganesh?

So, OK. Here is my hunch. Sara knew someone who was called Meera and it was he who asked Ganesh to have her stay with Aarthi. Meera could have been Sara's girlfriend. Or she could have been a patient of his. A patient who was suffering from multiple personality disorder. The Meera he knew could have also been a completely different woman and Meera the terrorist could have heard about his plan to have the former stay in Aarthi's house and she somehow took her place.

OK; slumberland beckons; i may be writing rubbish at this time.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Nice idea Bon. It is still not easy to guess the relationship between Meera and Suja. But Aarthi will coming back after Suja is married to Ganesh. Expecting for another Anandham. Only I hope Aarthi doesn't come back with Ganesh's child. Smile
Anything is possible in our serials...but if that happens .will Suja give in to Aarthi to take over her place as the new Mrs. Ganesh?

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Noooo! No return of Arthi, please. Frankly, I think I prefer the Ganesh-Suja pairing.

Bjda, Suja was born and bred in India (remember, she was a small, sick child when the doctor adopted her in India). She went to Singapore only after her studies and the doctor dad had to follow her because her ambition was to get TV experience in Singapore.

I am now also intrigued about Sara's role in the Meera matter. Remember when Ganesh and James discuss the events in Conoor, they mention that Sara went there. He himself once mentioned to Ganesh on the phone that he had seen Arthi's dead body. Why did he go to Conoor and not Ganesh?

So, OK. Here is my hunch. Sara knew someone who was called Meera and it was he who asked Ganesh to have her stay with Aarthi. Meera could have been Sara's girlfriend. Or she could have been a patient of his. A patient who was suffering from multiple personality disorder. The Meera he knew could have also been a completely different woman and Meera the terrorist could have heard about his plan to have the former stay in Aarthi's house and she somehow took her place.

OK; slumberland beckons; i may be writing rubbish at this time.
ok everything is fine...but how come both Meera and Suja look like twins? Are they twins separated from birth??? Its impossible for two ppl to have such spliting images if  they are not related at all... Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 July 2009 at 10:07am

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Oh no Bon.....not Ganesh- Suja pairing.This Suja is toooo boring. Poor Ganesh will be inundated with her lectures all thru his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_g

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Thanks for the update. Yup, plot thickens indeed. So our hunch was right that the mad girl was substituted for Meera at the 11th hour. Now, I have a theory. Could Sujatha be suffering from some sort of multiple personality disorder? She may have been involved with terrorists during one of her episodes of split personality and then have been cured of the condition.

Like Anniyan? Ah, in these serials, anything is possible. Maybe Suja/Meera will turn out to have a connection with Dileep, Maya's husband.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Even I don't want Arthi to come back. But any thing can happen and I feel Arthi will come back. I also want to see ACD in action - I mean Ganesh in action than being guilty and not showing the power he did as ACD and stand upto Suja.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I thinks its a bit different between SSs ACD character from Anandham and Ganesh in Kalyanam so we may not see any kambeeram here. Arthi returning back if def in the cardsTongue I think since no one tries to tell Suja the real truth, she is acting like that....I guess Ganesh and Suja have to figure out the things on their own before both realize none of them are each others enemyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top