Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

Nice idea Bon. It is still not easy to guess the relationship between Meera and Suja. But Aarthi will coming back after Suja is married to Ganesh. Expecting for another Anandham. Only I hope Aarthi doesn't come back with Ganesh's child. 😊

not another anandham...
even am hoping arathi dosent came back wid ganesh kid...cant bear another manisha!!!!🀒
at least dis time hope she comes before the marriage....πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Laksh for the update with spicy comments. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have this doubt. Suja tells her would be ma-in-law not to mention abt. divorce notice to anyone. But what will happen when they receive the court summon? At that time won't it be a greater shock to the family specially to Varadha?

Maya is taking unduly long time to get the computer graph of Meera.Who is going to have the last laugh when they find the resemblance between meera & suja ....ganesh?? πŸ˜‰

Meera would be in a hot soup....just too shocked that she resembles Meera - thus making all efforts in wanting to clear her name that she is not an imposter in Varatha's household - no time then to nail Ganesh...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: vicneshwary

i too think that Meera & Aarthi still alive

But I feel Meera is dead but Aarthi might have been rescued by a good samaritan and living elsewhere recuperating.....πŸ˜‰
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Noooo! No return of Arthi, please. Frankly, I think I prefer the Ganesh-Suja pairing.

Bjda, Suja was born and bred in India (remember, she was a small, sick child when the doctor adopted her in India). She went to Singapore only after her studies and the doctor dad had to follow her because her ambition was to get TV experience in Singapore.

I am now also intrigued about Sara's role in the Meera matter. Remember when Ganesh and James discuss the events in Conoor, they mention that Sara went there. He himself once mentioned to Ganesh on the phone that he had seen Arthi's dead body. Why did he go to Conoor and not Ganesh?

So, OK. Here is my hunch. Sara knew someone who was called Meera and it was he who asked Ganesh to have her stay with Aarthi. Meera could have been Sara's girlfriend. Or she could have been a patient of his. A patient who was suffering from multiple personality disorder. The Meera he knew could have also been a completely different woman and Meera the terrorist could have heard about his plan to have the former stay in Aarthi's house and she somehow took her place.

OK; slumberland beckons; i may be writing rubbish at this time.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Nice idea Bon. It is still not easy to guess the relationship between Meera and Suja. But Aarthi will coming back after Suja is married to Ganesh. Expecting for another Anandham. Only I hope Aarthi doesn't come back with Ganesh's child. 😊

Anything is possible in our serials...but if that happens .will Suja give in to Aarthi to take over her place as the new Mrs. Ganesh?
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

Noooo! No return of Arthi, please. Frankly, I think I prefer the Ganesh-Suja pairing.

Bjda, Suja was born and bred in India (remember, she was a small, sick child when the doctor adopted her in India). She went to Singapore only after her studies and the doctor dad had to follow her because her ambition was to get TV experience in Singapore.

I am now also intrigued about Sara's role in the Meera matter. Remember when Ganesh and James discuss the events in Conoor, they mention that Sara went there. He himself once mentioned to Ganesh on the phone that he had seen Arthi's dead body. Why did he go to Conoor and not Ganesh?

So, OK. Here is my hunch. Sara knew someone who was called Meera and it was he who asked Ganesh to have her stay with Aarthi. Meera could have been Sara's girlfriend. Or she could have been a patient of his. A patient who was suffering from multiple personality disorder. The Meera he knew could have also been a completely different woman and Meera the terrorist could have heard about his plan to have the former stay in Aarthi's house and she somehow took her place.

OK; slumberland beckons; i may be writing rubbish at this time.

ok everything is fine...but how come both Meera and Suja look like twins? Are they twins separated from birth??? Its impossible for two ppl to have such spliting images if  they are not related at all... 😍 Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no Bon.....not Ganesh- Suja pairing.This Suja is toooo boring. Poor Ganesh will be inundated with her lectures all thru his life.
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

Thanks for the update. Yup, plot thickens indeed. So our hunch was right that the mad girl was substituted for Meera at the 11th hour. Now, I have a theory. Could Sujatha be suffering from some sort of multiple personality disorder? She may have been involved with terrorists during one of her episodes of split personality and then have been cured of the condition.

Like Anniyan? Ah, in these serials, anything is possible. Maybe Suja/Meera will turn out to have a connection with Dileep, Maya's husband.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I don't want Arthi to come back. But any thing can happen and I feel Arthi will come back. I also want to see ACD in action - I mean Ganesh in action than being guilty and not showing the power he did as ACD and stand upto Suja.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I thinks its a bit different between SSs ACD character from Anandham and Ganesh in Kalyanam so we may not see any kambeeram here. Arthi returning back if def in the cardsπŸ˜› I think since no one tries to tell Suja the real truth, she is acting like that....I guess Ganesh and Suja have to figure out the things on their own before both realize none of them are each others enemyπŸ˜†