Uravugal

Uravugal Jun 29th-Jul 3rd -Updates on 1st post

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya ma thanks for the wonderful updates...

This AM is not a human at all.. Beating his son to the verge of death.. cha... Poor krishnan.. getting nicely for his brother's act...  Am also talked rubbish about his thoughts.. when is he gonna beat thei mugunthan like this... Thanks God atleast Ranjani came forward to speak for Krishna... Ranjani's hubby knew very well how much Krishna was eager to see chitra's photo.. Ranjani saw her photo in Mugu's book also... these can prove Krishna innocent atleast..

Wil gaya3 realize poor krishna is innocent and come back soon???

It will good if Mugundhan is not going to add fuekl to AM's fire.. All coz of him...grrr....
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for your updates nithya madam.today episode was really sad.paavam krishnan
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - athu enna pazhakkam?? Tholukku mele valarnthaa
son is a friend, illiyaa?? If animals are beaten u can complain to
SPCA - ipdi pasangalai adikkara amma/appa vai enna seyyalaam??
Well, AM should have made sure to give  his son a proper upbringing  -
I mean his standard of "proper" - if any thing AM can beat himself for doing
a sloppy job !!! Ok, they get a letter,fine, won't they first bother to check the
hand writing??? And if it was a typed letter - if my memory is right, it was
saved in Mugundan's folders???!!  - well, AM should know that
krishna is a 10th std drop out and does not use a computer!!!!
 Faux pas??
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
lifeissymbol123 thumbnail
No matter how much AM cries over his wife and her condition, ppl will not be very sympathetic towards him after the beating that he gave Krishnan! As a father, he didn't even bother to verify the truth... just went right ahead and beat his own son in public based on some letter till even the other workers in the mill couldn't bear to watch!!! 😑 How can he not even trust his own son?!!! And that TK also; how dare he anyhow accuse Krishnan of writing the letter?! All these people make such baseless assumptions and punish paavam Krishnan! 
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks Nithya for the updates.
Seriala itu ellam sagacham..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the kalakkal suda suda update daa Nithya πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘, and the wonderful pictures Atinamma πŸ‘πŸ‘

What kind of a person is AM???  For god sake, Krishnan is also a human being!  Poor Krishnan is being hurt time and time again, for things which he never did in the first place!  Just because he is a 10th grade drop out, this AM took him for granted and treats him like this 😑😑.  AM doesn't deserve to have a truthful son like Krishnan.... who he cannot even trust 😑

When he finds the truth, i.e. that Mugundhan was responsible for all this, will he beat Mugundhan like this??? I bet he won't 😑!   In fact, Mugundhan may not feel guilty for all this, and may even tell AM off!  At that point, I will not pity this AM!  Atleast Krishnan has Ranjni.  I really hope Ranjini finds the truth out about Mugundhan and tell them all! 

Lets hope atleast then Gayu goes to Krishnan and support him in his endeavors!!! 
mellisai thumbnail
Epsidoe 21?!😲 I have a lot of reading to do!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Welcome to Uravugal Thamizha.... awww... i hope you can finish the 21 episodes in one go naa....
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-lifeissymbol123

No matter how much AM cries over his wife and her condition, ppl will not be very sympathetic towards him after the beating that he gave Krishnan! As a father, he didn't even bother to verify the truth... just went right ahead and beat his own son in public based on some letter till even the other workers in the mill couldn't bear to watch!!! 😑 How can he not even trust his own son?!!! And that TK also; how dare he anyhow accuse Krishnan of writing the letter?! All these people make such baseless assumptions and punish paavam Krishnan! 

Hi welcome buddy to the urqavugal forum.

Keep visiting us and join in the discussion too.

I agree with you....about Am's tears in the hospital....what is the use? Nithya and I want Am to be tied and given 50 saattai adigals......😑