What philosophical quotation inspires you?

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What philosophical quotation inspires you?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Commuters are being inspired by the words of Gandhi, Einstein and Shakespeare. Which philosophical words inspire you?😊

Quotations taken from a number of the world's greatest works are being read out by London tube drivers to make workers' jouneys more uplifting.πŸ˜ƒ

Transport for London has commissioned Turner Prize-winning artist Jeremy Deller to compile a list of bon mots to be used by Tube drivers.😊

Among the quotes on offer will be Gandhi's, "there is more to life than increasing at speed".😳

Would philosophical readings cheer you up on your journey? What quotes have inspired you in life? What do you find thought-provoking?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you so much Asif for the topic; I have over a thousands of quotation[s] that inspires me...will add them later, when I get back.

Reserved! 

Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago
^ Mahi, spamming going on?
^no Labib i posted it mistakenly lemme edit my kink was down i thot its not working but clicked enter!
^ Hehe, I too would like to reserve my position 'cause I have a lots of quotes to come up with!
You can't please everyone, so just be yourself.
^ Said by whom, genjargetty? Post the name of the person who said it as well, if you can.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There R quite a few that I like 😊

One of them is :   We shud have long term goals so that one does not get frustrated by short term failures
Edited by angie.4u - 14 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Buri nazar waale tera mooh kaalaπŸ˜†

Seriously though, i might like certain quotations........indeed there are so many of them but to say that they are like inspiring me would be going a bit too far !

Edited by clodpolish - 14 years ago