Balika Vadhu

*SPOILER*- Shocking Info - Future Track - Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
this is going the BT way!! seriously, if its joint conspiracy, why did madan singh beat up shyam? or isnt shyam's mother a part of this plan? i don wanna see shyam's character like this. am going to stop watching.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*SPOILER*- Shocking Info - Future Track - Article (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Guys we cant come to any conclusion now!!!!!!!!!! But looks like there is gonna be a major twist with Shyam and Suguna's marriage!!!!!!!! So lets wait and watch!!!!!!!!!!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Although I will hate this track but I was sure they were will introduce something like this. The way Shyam fell for her and the way Madan Singh agreed so early was too fast and too good to be true.Shyam turning negative will give them ample amount of storyline. But I also believe somewhere in future he will turn into a good husband for Sugna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sapnamg

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing abi:) super shocking:O
actually never-ever thought about this(of shyam having an grey shade!)not even that shyam would be doing for his father:S LOL

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
LOL since the day BV started i was like 'is this show real? has indian tv really changed?'. but its comforting to know both colors execs and the makers and writers have finally dropped pretence and decided to go back to their melodramatic roots(as in shows like saat phere). i just hope they stop the slogans in the end too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudzdevashree_h

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I knew something like this was gonna happen. I mean Shyam fell in love in Sugna? I was like wait ..when did that happen?Confused

ALso, Shyam was being way too nice to Sugna!![that definitely called for an explanation

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG really?...for real guys?...are you sure?...ohmygosh!!!!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
no this cant be true. This is the worst news i have heard in so many days. Plzz let this not be true. I want to see vikrant as a sweet and lovable boy and not in a negative character. Plzz God let this not be true.ConfusedCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top