Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

*SPOILER*- Shocking Info - Future Track - Article (Page 2)

kritika4eva Senior Member
kritika4eva
kritika4eva

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
nw dats nt d gr8tst news...i mean i thot sugna's agony will end!!whtz dis nw???!!Angry
kanika_22 Newbie
kanika_22
kanika_22

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
it can be or cant be true,, u never know which twist these serials gets
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I just heard from a valid source about the future track!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But its true guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyam is cheating Suguna and her family. He is doing all this for his father and his father is using his son to take badla against Dadisa and her family.

I just got an article too on the same from TimesNowCry

Revenge seems to be the flavour of the season. First viewers saw Raghav deceiving Sia in Na aana iss des laado and now it's rumoured that a similar thing may unfold in Balika Vadhu where Shyam (Vikrant Massey) will trick Sugna (Vibha Anand).

Says a source, "Madan Singh (Shyam's father) never had any cordial relations with Dadisa and her family. He's never missed an opportunity to embarrass the family. Last time around, he called a panchayat after Badi jiji (Farida Jalal) and Anandi took a few fruits from his garden. Madan has conspired with his son Shyam to embarrass Dadisa and her family. Shyam will reveal his true colours after marrying Sugna."

When contacted, Massey refused to divulge any detail. "I'm not allowed to speak anything on the track. All I can say is that there will be a twist but you'll have to wait and find out."

I feel like crying now guysssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be a very big twist and its gonna shock everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never expected this!!!!!!!!!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiedevashree_h

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hi i'm arshie, ive been a silent reader of this forum and have liked BV from the time it started but this track really gets to my nerves and all i can say is
obviously the show in leaving no stone unturned in confusing and corrupting ( if i may say) the audiances idea about child marriage.
princezna IF-Dazzler
princezna
princezna

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yeh toh hoan hi tha........ I mean smwhere in my mind i was sure that in future creatives  will show this thing... aww they r ruining this show ..it was so natural & real bt now everyhting is fake.... i don't understand that with this future track  wht msg they wana give ??? ff its so annoying.............
cherrypansy IF-Dazzler
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged
From the day Shyam proposed I had such doubts in my mind. If BV creatives show this then they are also almost at par with BT.

Right now they are not at all projecting reality, they are bringing an issue of inability of pregnant woman getting married according to Shastras,but what about Suguna getting married to the boy of same village. In reality boys and girls of same village never marry.
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
please no...
i dont want shyam's charecter to be ruined like this
arghh why are the creatives turning this into a ekta show!!
chaitalee.s15 Senior Member
chaitalee.s15
chaitalee.s15

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i dnt want to see a track like this!!

Go to top