Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KiRaN_K

Goldie

KiRaN_K

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
OMG i just listened to Ganesh's album ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is such a good dancer and singer!!!Embarrassedi luv the song main dewana!! o recorced the video from tv...lol..anyoen know any wesite with the music video???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""G" Gamesh hedge" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luving_gal_neha

luving_gal_neha

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Nah! btw he is the choreographer of the song it's magic frm koi mil gaya Big smile

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
cool!!! thanks kiran k for the topic...i have been trying to figure out who this guy...but the video is amazing!

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
here is an article that I found on G

SRK, Hrithik, Abhishek endorse 'G'

He is the person responsible for choreographing several chartbusting numbers such as 'O O Jaane Jaana' from PYAAR KIYA TO DARNA KYA, 'Babuji' From DUM, 'Khallas' from COMPANY, 'Kambakht Ishq' from PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA, 'Kabhi Nahin' [featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Adnan Sami], 'O Mitwa' from LAGAAN, 'It's Magic' from KOI… MIL GAYA and 'Tere Bina' from KHUSHI. Now ace choreographer Ganesh Hedge has donned a new garb and cut his own music album. It's called G. What does G stand for? "G is for God, G also stands for the grandiose look of my videos, G is the initial of my name as well," Ganesh tells me. Ganesh has not only choreographed and directed the video of his debut album G, but has also rendered the songs as well as scored the music. What made him change lanes when he is well-established as a choreographer? "I have been performing regularly on stage-shows and the feedback was always overwhelming. But it was Asha-ji's [Bhosle] generous praises that prompted me to try my hand at an album. I was performing on one of Kishore-da's [Kumar] tracks, 'Paanch Rupaiya Barah Aana', and Asha-ji couldn't stop praising me that evening. That did it," he adds. T-Series will release G on October 26, while the video of the first track, 'Main Deewana', will be unveiled on television on October 19. A number of topnotch stars have come forward to endorse G. These include SRK, Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Suniel Shetty, Rani Mukerji, Arjun Rampal, Fardeen Khan, Zayed Khan, Esha Deol, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitley. Meanwhile, Ganesh has bigger plans "before I retire some day." And these include directing a film next.

KiRaN_K

Goldie

KiRaN_K

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
wow!!! i just luv his songs.i started listening to it during schooL!..lol..anyoen have any links to pictures of him????????????????? Tongue

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
yeah it was

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i am now fida over him.Superb dancing and singing Tongue

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thanks jp Smile
i looooooooooooove his song main deewana...such a good dancer and singer!! and hez cute too Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top