Reth U.S Update 1/25

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Nethra in the court withdraws the case much to the disbelief and shock of shekhar and samar and to the anguish of dadi. She tells shekhar she can not harm him in any ways and that she is sorry for the mess. Savitri tries to take the credit for this change of heart of nethra saying that I drilled sense in her but samar feels that despite all the happenings if nethra still can with draw the case knowing very well that she would have won that means her feeling are very deep for shekhar and that means bad news for shekhar and jia. The same thing savitri tries to put in jia's mind that by saving shekhar the humiliation not to forget the monetary loss nethra has proves that she really loves shekhar and may be it can soften shekhar's and pandey's stand for her. Rukmani tells Samar that we do not want any ahsaan of nethra and give her the money that she should get but samar says the chapter is close and we should not open it again. Savitri calls nethra and congratulates her for the decision that she took and boasts off to devyani that contrary to what devyani thinks she still wants the good of the pandeys. Devyani seems convinced. Anusuya tells gyan that we can not push the matter under the carpet and we have to sort out the matter between shekhar and nethra. Both of then are called to Gyans' room where jia upset with the recent development tells Gyan that she can not forgive shekhar and if the need be is willing to leave the house. Sehkhar says no fault is mine and if anybody has to leave the house then it has to be me.. I will leave this house.