Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Night Januwaffle! I'm looking forward to that giant write up:)
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Caro reviews roxxys FP

Kareeena
Im never a fan of torn jeans..I always go ahead and ask if there was an accident or crap... whats the point of wearing a torn dress...if u dont wanna cover up ther are other options! torn jeans freak me out period

ASH!
u need to understand u r growing older! it is not a CRIME! try to age gracefully! u have good role models! pretending u are a 18 year old does not MAKE u 18 again!!! ah well u belong to the bacchan clan

i see where ur getting inspirations to look younger ! ur mother in law! bad choice!

shilpa
puffed up shirt.. a pocket like thingy... where did u get that hand lock thing? fetish store? or is that a lock where u can tie things/people to tag along!
black n white nobody can get wrong there!

MALAIKA!
black and white again! here is another lady who must stop dressing like she is a piece of meat on display! no more comments..i maybe conservative but I think she has done enough of body display ..time to move on LADY!

Priyanka
mourning in black ..i wont trouble her!

ekta
gets full points from me.. a lady with a spunk and knws what she wants and cares a da*n for the world

KALKI
OMG OMG a crow just built its nest in ur head and u were sleeepinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!

now am OFF!!!!!
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Awesome FP!!!  Well done!!!   👏    👍🏼
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hello guys i visited the I CC blog and saw that someone has rated my post as bad.😔 Neways I hope its not done by our ICC members and I dont care if its donee by the stalkers !!!
Princess.. thumbnail
okay now there MUST be some error...whenever i try opening ICC blog, it never opens...shows some error...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

~* DOTW *~

Folks ! Welcome to this week's DOTW :)

Obsession with Celebrities: Where to draw the line ?

With the rapid expansion of Television & movies, Celebrities have been placed at an even higher pedestal. They play imaginary and unreachable characters that fascinate many of us because none of them exist in real life. They, in a way, fulfill voids of our life and prove to be an escape.

Many of us tend to get emotionally attached to characters, hence assuming that the actor playing the character posesses similar characterstics. Fans tend to go to extreme limits for their favourite celebrity - Keeping track of all interviews, having a gallizion pictures of their favorite celebrity, idolizing them, some may even go to the extent of worshipping them.

Therefore, The question that arises here is that at what point does the obsession cross the line and become a matter of concern ?

Please do leave your views in a healthy and constructive manner. I hope you all will participate 😊

Thankyou,
Neeta :)
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome DOTW liz ! very interesting .. will post my views soon !
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aish =D

Princess.. thumbnail
oh my gosh!!
this a wonderful topic neetz!...
will post my views soon!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I woke up at 2:00 pm today geezz, slept so late!

Chandz LOL at your avi and siggy line!

I hate the fact they use mithai to say kiss EWWW

Awesome DOTW, its very interesting!

Oh and Hey Everyone!

Have to clean the house though today!