Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantaus

The whole thing is so dumb!!!

I can't believe everyone in this family even believe that Prem did such a thing. Lallu.. Doesn't her he know his son!!! He never even partied around .. Poor prem,, so dedicated to his Heer all the time. Heer after all the people should have thought about it.. If she can't do such thing with another man how can she believe Prem is capable of something like this!!! not even in wildest dreams!!!

Prem doesn't' deserver anyone around him if this is what he gets for all the thing he went through. Yes, he did a mistake of doubting ]Heer. Heer doing the something now!!! not even once she questions if Prem is can do such a thing!!!

By the I don't think women should forgive men for something like... but this doesn't apply to our Prem.. because he wouldn't do something like this even in unconscious state.

Shantauss, theres a difference in what heer did and what Prem did.. Prem just saw the cctv footage of heer coming down with raj and he went mad and insulted her.. Still she forgave him for that and told him everthing.. But then Prem HIMSELF told her that he slpet with Ash.... Ofcourse thats not the truth, but PRem HIMSELF admitted it.. she would have been wrong if Ashlesha told her and she would have believed her.. but how is she not supposed to  believe, when Prem is himself telling her?although i am proud of Prem for owning up his mistake, which he never did..If it was anyother man, he would have lied... But i dont see heer as wrong here. either.
Farah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shareen-Anusha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harshulover

Harshulover

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yaar ek question hai: kya aap apne husband ko jaldi maaf kar deti agar uss ne yeh harkat ki hoti?

(prem ne aisa kuch nahi kiya yeh hum jaante hain......lekin heer ko sachai toh nahi pata na)

Somii

Goldie

Somii

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aradana

I think this Heer is over reactingAngry...I have seen dozen of wives forgiving their husbands in such matters...what I mean is normal husband and wives...when  normal housewife can frgive her husband why cant Heer do it ..she is no ordinary housewife...She is HEER..PREM'S HEER...the eternally bonded souls HEER-PREM.....HEER who can give her life for PREM...cant she give forgivenessAngry

First of all she shouldnt have believed prem even if he tells he did it....she should have thought if she cant do such a thing then prem also cannot...where did all the trust love beyond barriers all goShockedOuch...is it just for talks..I can understand she is angry for few days with Prem and never talk to him but just leave him like that....she expects Prem to trust her but where di her trust go..I am shocked at how the creatives have butchered their characters.Ouch
she should forgive him bec she is women and bec thouands of women does the same thing.thousands of women forgive bec they have no place to go .they compromise on their childrens but how many man forgive women for the same mistake.we have seen so many examples where men kill their wives only on the impression of their wives with someone else.
 prem told her himself he cheated on her so their was no  other choice for heer.she had to leave.sometimes seperation bring people more closer .i think their love will be more strogger than ever after this seperation

Edited by lovepremeer - 27 June 2009 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

aradana

aradana

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I think my point is not well understood here...when I meant thousands of women out do forgive their husbands it means they are ordinary folks whose love for each other is not as great as Prem and Heer...those couples are living together with each other due to many compulsions..I agree...Premeer are inseperable and their love has no boundaries.....when Prem and heer's love story is beyond everything such LOVE makes u forgive the other person's mistakes....Heer is forgetting that Prem is still VERY VERY MUCH IN LOVE with HEER...he has not cheated her by flirting with another girl or falling in love with other...he has just done a mistake in his unconscous state.

My point what is love if ur not ready to forgive the one you love????....then it is not called LOVE...you cant expect perfection in love ...you can expect only Love for love and that PREM is still very much in love with HEER....

Edited by aradana - 27 June 2009 at 4:36am

-Anusha-

Harshitipremeer

Goldie

Harshitipremeer

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
u think its over reacting?what if ur husband did something like this?what will u do?Pinch

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I don't think Heer should forgive him so easily.. After evidencing Thursday epi and what he did with her..No girl will forgive her husband but Heer herself asked Prem to forget all those things and we will start a new life.. I loved Heer there..But when he said that i am human and i made mistakes pls come back..is it not unfair ?

No girl will forgive her husband easily for this mistake ..But leap will make all the things rite and it ended with a positive note that Prem is feeling guilty and will wait for Heer..I loved that..Now i am eagerly waiting for Monday's episodeDay Dreaming

Kehtthe hain Door rehne se pyaar aur bhi baad thi hain..Lets hope for the best

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hmm.. heer is not overreacting .... I feel any normal person would have done that !!! It doesnt matter how much a woman is in love with her hubby ... if he cheats on her by sleeping with someone else the immediate emotion is always plain revulsion !...

free2ryme

free2ryme

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aradana

Originally posted by -sidrah-

Ya right...Heer should have no self respect...and go back all hunky and dory with someone who just claimed he committed a "mistake" and slept with another woman.

and i am yet to come across the first girl who would forgive this
Dead

I think you dont know the reality of life...there are thousands of women out there who have not only forgiven their husbands but also accepted them back in their lives

and they make that mistake because people like you expect them to be "all goody goody" housewives forget about their self respect and accept their husbands because that is "what a good woman should do" Yea right!

Just because millions of people do it doesn't make it  right and BTW, will a husband foorgive his wife is he thought she slept with someone else? I think NOT!

OGX2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top