Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

exactly! i agree...she should forgive the man who accused her of sleeping with someone and created such a huge scene enfront of everyone and humiliated her....prem doesnt believe that he cant do something like this..he didnt even ask ash what happened last night. he just assumed that he did do it, so how can heer trust someone who doesnt trust themselves.

i love premeer, but in this situation...i think heer did the right thing..heer isnt just amother woman, shes always shown how much her self respect means to her...and it was hurt today.

Oh pleasee yaar ... i agree heer couldn't just forgive and forget ... but Prem was not in his senses ... he believed what he saw ... who knows what he was imagining when he was drunk? May be he was imagining heer with him all night and when he woke up he found Ash in bed with him and had no choice but to think that he did it? Atleast he was man enough to admit it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-Farru-khushixOGX2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by *payal_15*

exactly! i agree...she should forgive the man who accused her of sleeping with someone and created such a huge scene enfront of everyone and humiliated her....prem doesnt believe that he cant do something like this..he didnt even ask ash what happened last night. he just assumed that he did do it, so how can heer trust someone who doesnt trust themselves.

i love premeer, but in this situation...i think heer did the right thing..heer isnt just amother woman, shes always shown how much her self respect means to her...and it was hurt today.

Oh pleasee yaar ... i agree heer couldn't just forgive and forget ... but Prem was not in his senses ... he believed what he saw ... who knows what he was imagining when he was drunk? May be he was imagining heer with him all night and when he woke up he found Ash in bed with him and had no choice but to think that he did it? Atleast he was man enough to admit it

i agree, he could have kept it quite...but it woulda come out, ash wouldnt stay quite, rite.
i feel bad for both of them, theyre both so innocent and yet all this happensAngry

anyways..good news is...it cant possibly get any worse after today.

sonu0511

IF-Rockerz

sonu0511

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
she cant just forgive him

shantaus

Goldie

shantaus

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:45am | IP Logged

The whole thing is so dumb!!!

I can't believe everyone in this family even believe that Prem did such a thing. Lallu.. Doesn't her he know his son!!! He never even partied around .. Poor prem,, so dedicated to his Heer all the time. Heer after all the people should have thought about it.. If she can't do such thing with another man how can she believe Prem is capable of something like this!!! not even in wildest dreams!!!

Prem doesn't' deserver anyone around him if this is what he gets for all the thing he went through. Yes, he did a mistake of doubting ]Heer. Heer doing the something now!!! not even once she questions if Prem is can do such a thing!!!

By the I don't think women should forgive men for something like... but this doesn't apply to our Prem.. because he wouldn't do something like this even in unconscious state.

Edited by shantaus - 27 June 2009 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aradana

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

Ya right...Heer should have no self respect...and go back all hunky and dory with someone who just claimed he committed a "mistake" and slept with another woman.

and i am yet to come across the first girl who would forgive this
DeadDead

i agree wid u....... she did right.....she should nt forgive him so easily.....

rida_ranbir

IF-Dazzler

rida_ranbir

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aradana

I think this Heer is over reactingAngry...I have seen dozen of wives forgiving their husbands in such matters...what I mean is normal husband and wives...when  normal housewife can frgive her husband why cant Heer do it ..she is no ordinary housewife...She is HEER..PREM'S HEER...the eternally bonded souls HEER-PREM.....HEER who can give her life for PREM...cant she give forgivenessAngry

First of all she shouldnt have believed prem even if he tells he did it....she should have thought if she cant do such a thing then prem also cannot...where did all the trust love beyond barriers all goShockedOuch...is it just for talks..I can understand she is angry for few days with Prem and never talk to him but just leave him like that....she expects Prem to trust her but where di her trust go..I am shocked at how the creatives have butchered their characters.Ouch

Yaa i totally agree wid u .. !!

aradana

Somii

Goldie

Somii

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i think heer did right .no women can forgive this kind of mistake.prem never did that mistake but he does not know himself .he believe himself he cheated on her.this is not a normal mistake to forgive no matter how good that person is
i am sure if prem was in heer place he would have done the same.how much prem reacted when he only had the impression of heer with raj.

Edited by lovepremeer - 27 June 2009 at 3:27am

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I know what you tallking abt...Yeah it happens mostly that Housewives forgives their husbands for making relationship outside their marriage...But Housewives who never wanted to finish their marriage, who never wanted their children to suffer w/o their dads, who sacrifices her feelings so she and her children could have better life...

I have seen such cases but blv me many grls could not even think of living with a guy who loves and shares night (u know what I mean, Already my warning level is 20 % LOL) with someone else...

So Heer did a right thing coz she loves Prem so much that she could not even live with him with a truth that he spend a night with Ash...

And at the station Heer said...U r not the Prem whom I LuYu'd...
which clearly indicates that how much she is shattered with this Prem Ash thing....coz her Prem couldnt think of anyone else except of Her...

-Anusha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top