Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

And if it was me, I would have thought about circumstances... He said he was drunk & knocked out last  night... which means he was under the influence of Alcohol.... Prem was not Prem when he made a mistake....period...

Edited by lilsasha - 26 June 2009 at 10:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with blueocean, sanya, sidrah, and everyone else who thinks heer did the right thing...

Ok aradana you are correct..women in our culture do forgive their husbands...but thats doesnt mean its the right thing to do..In fact, i think its wrong....you are giving your husband a green signal to walk over you!

Infedility and adultery are a SIN...mahaan is the person who learns to forgive thier spouse...But i am not one of them, and I am glad heer isnt either...

Also, Forgiving and forgetting are two diff. things...So even if heer forgives prem, doesnt mean she will forget...Maybe she will forgive prem but still wont want to be with him....

Cheating is unacceptable....it really is...I dont care if prem was drunk..he shouldnt have drank to a point where he is in a compromising situation in the first place...

And you as far as the women in our society who forgive..that I think is based off of two things...men are seen as superior and women "need" men, so just forgive..this is why they over look, cheating, abuse and alot of things..

I am glad that these soaps are begg. to teach our society what the western world knows....Women are humans too, they have rights too, and they should exercise those rights...of equality...

Ok, I am done with my bashaan..Lol...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitziNitty2910...Pwincess...

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
She can't forgive because she can't forget.  That is why even if you take a cheater back things are never the same because you can't get the cheating out of your mind.  However, how can Prem think he cheated when he wakes up fully clothed, pants and shirt ruffled, but intact?  Shouldn't he even have a flash or something of kissing her or anything?  I do think this whole storyline is crazy, but the leap in a show always means writers are running out of ideas.  How sad...for us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Nitty2910OGX2010Iriss

tarini23

tarini23

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i don't think she's overeacting.....she ws very clear abt her stand... cume on i would'nt have forgotten or forgiven if my husband did somethink like dat... atleast she did'nt make a sense before leaving like most BT female leads do... she ws calm n told prem nt to stop her... she left quitely ...

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I dunno what to think anymore ... i mean this whole track is plain stupid .. really it is just to seperate them they brough ASH back out of no where???

I don't think Heer did anything wrong ... but yea i don't want Prem to suffer for 5 years for a mistake he actually never made .. Heer is right ... Prem admitted what choice did she have? But yea it would have been good if she forgave him or atleast didn't punish him for 5 long years ... or found out that prem didn't do it just as Heer didn't do it with Rajveer ... but wishes are not horses ... Heer had no choice ... Both Prem and Heer for the first time ever failed to understand eachother and that is that ... reason is the difficult circumstances they both were caught in since forever ... i think they both reach a breaking point and they both broke and faltered ... But they really don't deserve to be punished for that mistake for 5 long years ... sighs they really don't ... how can good suffer so much?

And its a twisted version of Ramayan where instead of Sita , Ram is accused of infedility ... and he thinks himself he did wrong and no way to prove himself right ... sighs why is life always so cruel to good people? Why oh Why is it so cruel to Prem and Heer?

On top of it i still think a 5 year leap is unneccessary , 6 months would have been enough with Prem chasing Heer or whatever they plan to show after 5 years

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayushi--Anusha-lghoshNitty2910khushixOGX2010IrissSunShine_A

shellys18

shellys18

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i think heer did right n after all prem also didinot forgive heer when he thougt heer has done all this but she has not n he beated heer very badly.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

Ya right...Heer should have no self respect...and go back all hunky and dory with someone who just claimed he committed a "mistake" and slept with another woman.

and i am yet to come across the first girl who would forgive this
DeadDead

exactly! i agree...she should forgive the man who accused her of sleeping with someone and created such a huge scene enfront of everyone and humiliated her....prem doesnt believe that he cant do something like this..he didnt even ask ash what happened last night. he just assumed that he did do it, so how can heer trust someone who doesnt trust themselves.

i love premeer, but in this situation...i think heer did the right thing..heer isnt just amother woman, shes always shown how much her self respect means to her...and it was hurt today.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

sighs why is life always so cruel to good people? Why oh Why is it so cruel to Prem and Heer?

On top of it i still think a 5 year leap is unneccessary , 6 months would have been enough with Prem chasing Heer or whatever they plan to show after 5 years

life isnt, destructives are...it is such a dumb reason to put a gap in the middle, the story can continue just the way it is...
oh well, ive accepted the leap now...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top