Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

aradana

aradana

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I think this Heer is over reactingAngry...I have seen dozen of wives forgiving their husbands in such matters...what I mean is normal husband and wives...when  normal housewife can frgive her husband why cant Heer do it ..she is no ordinary housewife...She is HEER..PREM'S HEER...the eternally bonded souls HEER-PREM.....HEER who can give her life for PREM...cant she give forgivenessAngry

First of all she shouldnt have believed prem even if he tells he did it....she should have thought if she cant do such a thing then prem also cannot...where did all the trust love beyond barriers all goShockedOuch...is it just for talks..I can understand she is angry for few days with Prem and never talk to him but just leave him like that....she expects Prem to trust her but where di her trust go..I am shocked at how the creatives have butchered their characters.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant Heer forgive Prem?..Heer overacting" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Ya right...Heer should have no self respect...and go back all hunky and dory with someone who just claimed he committed a "mistake" and slept with another woman.

and i am yet to come across the first girl who would forgive this
DeadDead

Edited by -sidrah- - 26 June 2009 at 10:33pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija09d@niy@cute_bearCassspIlovepie.bingyymunam_13-Anusha-Nitty2910maneeshaFsonu0511Jyotixnitzi-Farru-khushix-Faith-huzie12premeer928MobinaSunShine_A

aradana

aradana

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

Ya right...Heer should have no self respect...and go back all hunky and dory with someone who just claimed he committed a "mistake" and slept with another woman.

Dead

I think you dont know the reality of life...there are thousands of women out there who have not only forgiven their husbands but also accepted them back in their lives

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aradana

Dead

I think you dont know the reality of life...there are thousands of women out there who have not only forgiven their husbands but also accepted them back in their lives

huh reallyConfused..you mean ..they are compelled to compromise...Dead...shitt..how unfairOuch...well thats beside the point, you know with the way things happend on thursday, i didnt even feel the need for any truth or clarifications....the damage was that huge!....but the only respite yesterday was that they cleared the air between prem and heer which is why i liked the episode for its positivity only!..otherwise the show and its characters are over for good..as it is.....

as for Heer forgiving him, sorry I wouldnt ask her to do that...and give in to the norms of the society..even Prem for that matter could not have forgiven her...he didnt actually ..so much for this IS Prem's Heer...Heer's Prem...!! in any case....is it not unfair to ask Heer of the same? especially when Prem himself tells her..

Edited by -sidrah- - 26 June 2009 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk-Anusha-sonu0511

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaNyA_21

I personally think she did right by not forgiving him. I mean, he assumes the wrong thing, and then on top of that, he commits a big mistake (or as so he thinks)! :( Poor Heer, she thought they would be able to start a new life, and already forgave him for mistreating her the night before! Which wife would forgive her husband after he slept with another woman? It's horrible. Although Prem didnt, but if he did, and Heer forgave him, that would be just...something. A woman needs alot to forgive her husband after he makes such a mistake.

Ya I know....that was the most egoless thing she did.ShockedOuch..but then she knew it was her mistake as well..she had been lying around like anythingAngryDead, so it was all but natural that she tightens up all loose ends..

otherwise personally...thursday's  blow was bigger than the truth itself...we can forgive and forget what happened but  its irredeeemableConfusedOuch

Edited by -sidrah- - 26 June 2009 at 9:24pm

aradana

aradana

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aradana

Dead

huh reallyConfused..you mean ..they are compelled to compromise...Dead
I agree they are compelledOuch
...shitt..how unfairOuch...well thats beside the point, you know with the way things happend on thursday, i didnt even feel the need for any truth or clarifications....the damage was that huge!....but the only respite yesterday was that they cleared the air between prem and heer which is why i liked the episode for its positivity only!..otherwise the show and its characters are over for good..as it is.....

You are right I felt a huge respite when the misunderstanding abt heer was cleared but what a roller coaster that was yesterday

as for Heer forgiving him, sorry I wouldnt ask her to do that...and give in to the norms of the society..even Prem for that matter could not have forgiven her...he didnt actually ..so much for this IS Prem's Heer...Heer's Prem...!! in any case....is it not unfair to ask Heer of the same? especially when Prem himself tells her..

I agree its unfair to ask Heer ..but I thought at that instant it was overreacting...he has accepted his mistake and asking for forgiveness...and  Heer cannot live wihout Prem thats what she has been telling all along...as he said after all he is human too....consdiering all this she should have given some more time to think before walking out on him...it was too instant...like what will she do when she finds out Prem was not at fault...will she be able to bring back the lost timeOuch...acc to me she should have stayed back ..thought a bit calmly..like PREM EVEN WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT HEER WAS LYING TO HIM AND HE HAD SPOTTED HER WITH RAJVEER SO MANY TIMES ...STILL HE DIDNT JUMP TO CONCLUSION ..IT WAS THE LAST STRAW for hhim when he saw the hotel camera footage..anyhow this seperation was the most painful for me in TV historyCry

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
if any1 is in her place, no1 will forgive, there is nothing about overacting here... no1 can see their husband with another woman and right now he admit that he have committed a sin. how to forgive? i i dont think any1 in this position will forgive.

esha

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassspbingyy-Ayushi-smithasrk-Anusha-khushixMobinaSunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top