Page 1 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

I wanted to open this "Drama Freaks" club for people like me who are just crazy...well... drama freaks.
It can be any lanuage or from any country *will elaborate more later*... basically the whole point is to share our fav/not so fav dramas and get to know people from all over.
So ... yeah, welcome to DRAMA FREAKS!
There is only two rule... YOU MUST LOVE DRAMAS! and YOU MUST NOT COMPLAIN when one gets too excitedLOL

So... i guess I will start elaborating what I mean by "different types of dramas"... as well as introduce myself.

Hi, My name is Cami. I am like a die-hard drama freak. I love watching dramas... and not just specially english or hindi... i mean from all over. I have already watched most of Jap./Chinese/Taiwanese/Korean/Thailand dramas *not all ... but some* and I am continuing it... currently just sticking with hindi Confused Also, I LOVE ROMEDY (Romantic-Comedy), not really liking the whole Rona-Dona crap or as people call it... Melo-Drama... but that's just me (you're free to talk about Melo-Drama if you wish.)
So, now... (this is the problem with drama freaks like me)... I'm running out of GOOD SHOWS... and like many drama freaks ... i m pretty sure we all want more dramas to watch (or maybe ... the exact opposite, cuz we already have so many dramas).

I think i should stop typing cuz i might just confuse you all with the Purpose of this club... which is to talk drama...

Feel free to join this club... EVERONE IS INVITED!
Can't wait to meet all the drama freaks like me!

Love
Cami

x_CaMi_x (Cami)
Loranlee4u (Maddi)
shopah0lic_xo (Jia)
ShaFiLICIOUS(Fiona)
KHJL(Lisa)
Neelam (Neelam)
26javey26 (Javeria)

Edited by x_CaMi_x - 05 July 2009 at 6:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*DRAMA FREAKS*!~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hey cn i join ur CC.!!! Sounds really interestin!!!

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessica18

Hey cn i join ur CC.!!! Sounds really interestin!!!

sure you can join!!!Big smile you can invite others as wellWinkLOL

welcome to Drama Freakz jessica, im camiSmile

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
btw: if we have enough ppolz... will totally try to make this chat club all fancy ... lolz (with the siggies and member lists and  other stuffs)

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i wanna join lol =]

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

i wanna join lol =]

yay!!! Jia! Clap

LoranMaddiLee

Goldie

LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOO cAMI!
I wanna join!!!

LoranMaddiLee

Goldie

LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
BTW: does ne 1 know of any good drama... im going through that phase where i have nothing to do

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.