Pavitra Rishta

PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - June 26th

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Pavitra Rishta- Written Update- June 26th

By: Navii Dhesi ( Back- Up For Priya Today )

By: Navii Dhesii

Full Episode:

Manav remembers seeing the man from the garage who is going to ruin someone's reputation.He is going towards the taxi Archana is in. The man says," My mom is very sick and I can't get a taxi either". The taxi driver says," Should I get this man to sit?". Archana agrees. He sits. Sitish is watching. Sitish remembers that the man sitting in the taxi is the man that showed him to pictures of Archana. Manav then remembers that the man was the man taking to the guy with the motorcycle taking about ruining someones reputation. Manav thinks to himself," IS THAT GIRL ARCHANA???". Manav follows Archana in a taxi along with Sitish in his car. They are going in the taxi. Archana tells the driver to go faster. The man in the front trying to ruin Archana see's her purse and the money in it. He smiles. He is thinking of a plan to steal her money. Manav is also telling his taxi driver to go faster. They reach the place. The man keeps telling Archana this is you're place and I will go to mine. Archana says," Oh yeah, my purse". Archana is looking the other way while the man does something to her purse. ๐Ÿ˜• He gives it to her. She goes inside. Manav thinks to himself," There is something wrong with this. This mannn๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก! [ SO SWEET MANAV CARES SO MUCH ABOUT ARCHANA] Sitish get's a phone call. The man says," You got you're evidence right?". Sitish says" Yes...". The man replies," Goodbye and you got my card right. I have everytype๐Ÿ˜‰. [ THIS MAN IS DISGUSTING! I FEEL BAD FOR ARCHANA ๐Ÿ˜ญ] The man calls Manju's brother. He says," Hello, you're work is done and now no one can stop this girl's reputation from getting ruined". Manju's brother says," Ok, now call Sitish". The man says," Don't worry he was already here from before". Manav heard this WHOLE CONVERSATION! Manav says," OMG, she wen't inside now what should I do?". They then show Archana inside. She is very confused and almost about to cry. She sees girls on top of guys and people making out. She asks one girl," Is my sister Varsha here?". The girl says," Sorry dear, No ones sister is here. I think you have come to the wrong place". She walks away. Someone yells," RUN THE POLICE IS HERE". Everyone starts to push eachother and run. Archana is getting pushed in the midst of all of this too. Then someone grabs Archana by the hand and pulls her into a closet. [ IT IS MANAV! YAY! ๐Ÿ‘HE CAME TO THE RESCUE] Archana is about to scream. Manav says," Listen to me. Someone has trapped you. I am trying to help you PLEASE!. Don't worry I will get you out another way". Archana is scared and is quiet now. You see the police taking everyone out and arresting them. Sitish says," What is happening?". The man says," Bad girl's come here to earn money. This is a very bad reputated coloney. Girl's ARE SOLD1". The man leaves and Sitish is left there thinking. He thinks to himself," Archana wen't inside and didn't come out yet? You then see Manav taking Archana out of the back side of the coloney. They come out slowly. Manav says," We have to run from here or else we will be caught!". They call a taxi quickly. Archana is crying. Sitish see's this. [ Unknown what he is thinking] Manav and Archana are in the taxi. Archana is still ๐Ÿ˜ญ.[ I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER]Archana get's a phone call. It is Sulochana she is asking," Where are you?". Archana says," I am coming". [ She is trying to hide the fact that she is crying] Sulochana says,"Are you ok ??". Archana says," Yes, Is Varshu home???". Sulochana says," She has been home for a long time now. Now, you come the wedding cards have come we wan't to show you! So HURRY!". They hang up. ARCHANA IS CRYING REALLY HARD NOW! She notices Manav now. Manav says," Don't worry. You were stuck that is why I had to take you from their like that" Archana is then tries to explain to him she isn't like that. But, Manav explains he knows.  You then see Manju's mother and brother talking. The brother is talking about how he DESTROYED HER and the mother how she couldn't do anything before and is happy this has happened. She get's home. Manav says," I would have took you home but, people would think wrong if they saw us together..". Archana walks home BARE FEET as Manav watches her leave. When she get's home Varsha starts talking about the wedding cards. When Archana really has no interest in that. Sitish and his family come. Vinod claims that they have come at the right time because they are getting ready for the wedding and they can choose what they want. His mother says," ONE MINUTE! We have to talk to you about something important everyone is shocked and scared! THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u sooo much for the update
thankz
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

oh no :( i can't really blame sitesh's family, after all that no one would believe her
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thaaankkk good manav came to the rescue. now archu has seen him and his niceness. i guess shitish will break the marriage?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so glad Manav saved Archana, I feel so bad for her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Well, I guess I feel bad for Archu but on the birght side the door opens up for Manav again! Thnaks for the update!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the marriage wld def break...manav was so good today
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks so much for the update! realy hating manju and her family! her maayka!
rekhab25 thumbnail

thanks for the update.

lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank Goodness Manav helped Archu!!! Thanx so much for the update!!!