-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 108

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_dmg

Hi guys...  Just came online to say sorry ... I know I promised that I'll update today but due to unforeseen circumstances I couldn't post my update today. I have just come back from hospital after 2 days- my brother's admitted in hospital so I have to do all the running around.

I have just read all your lovely comments, thank you all so much for appreciating my work- I promise that as soon as everything is settled I will reply to each and every one of your comments individually.

Till then, do pray for my brother please guys! ... Love you all so so much Hug

Is he fine now?? That is really bad, hope all if well now! What happened to him?
Waiting for your update!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Don't worry about the update, hope your brother gets well soon.Hug. Will def. pray for a speedy recovery.

I-love-dmg

IF-Dazzler

I-love-dmg

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow.... sonia awsome stufff.... i didn't kno you had a shop.... pm me wen you update!!!
xxxx

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@Ramshu: Awww yeah I knowww... Just been busy with family an' stuff.. everyone fell ill. Ouch
LOL... That's true... Mums should come on IF or other networking sites a couple of times- once they're addicted themselves they won't stop us naLOL
Awww you should watch them... they were really funny. I watched it online... here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSQyyPsLVI ; If you have time do watch it... you'll be giggling too.
Aww thank you... I'll be posting my new update straight after I post this reply... by the time you read this, there'll be more of Shilpa for you to see! Although this update isn't that good cause I made it while I was ill myself too OuchLOL

LOL @ you miss Karan's 'old things' LOL ... I'm sure that includes Shilpa too na Wink

Ahh my brother... well it was actually an asthma attack which was triggered by a chest infection... so he was having difficulty breathing an' all... Ouch But thanks for the concern sweety, he's much better now.

Hug Luv ya loads.

@Tanya: Thank you sweetheart Hug and thanks to your prayers, he's all good now Alhamdulillah. Embarrassed

@I-love-dmg : Sorry I don't know your name... But you seem to know me LOL Is it one of those username changes? LOL

Anywhoooo, thank you soooooooooo so much for liking my creations... I'll definitely try to remember to PM you if I open. Embarrassed

@Everyone who visited: Thank you for visiting! Embarrassed Hug

Edited by sonia_dmg - 07 July 2009 at 5:05pm

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

It's    U p d a t e     time!

Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long... everyone in the house was ill, including myself. I still sound like a frog- still recovering from an awfully sore throat.

Anywhooo... here's a small-ish update... I hope you guys like the stuff in this update because, I personally didn't quite like it. Lying in bed making siggies sounds like heaven, but I was ill while making them LOL , so it wasn't quite that nice... So please excuse me for doing this update without much energy.

Okay.. enough of my chappadchappad. (See, I talk even when I have no voice... I think I need Dr Anjali to give me the medicine she gave to Atul ROFL )

PS: Bemaari main bhi experimenting ho rahi thi... when will I EVER learn!? LOL

Shilpa Anand.

KaSh

3 different colourisations...hadh hoti hai bhai! I need to learn how to CONTROL!

^ Really don't like how this one turned out

RanRan! =D

Different Colourisation:

That's all for now!

A big thanks to Amna for sending me the links for the images, and to mucfee for posting them.

Looking forward to your comments and criticisms Hug

Love,

Sonia

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra89Fari.KashianSano88KaJen.xoxoRa92aftermath..star_fannotfadedaway

NishaK19

IF-Rockerz

NishaK19

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Sonia..your back!!!Hug .. loved your creations and congrats on your shop!!Clap

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Sonu awww be more active soon and get well soon, i know sore throat is such a pain, i remember i had it once and i could not even shout lol since i have to do that sometimes!LOL

LOL The video was amazing, made me giggle for real, KJ was hilarious!

OMG asthma? WOOH hope he gets fully better soon!

Lol yeah Shilpa is the most old thing of his i missed, aww Shilpa is one of his things lol, like one of the most important ones!

YEAH!!! You updated WOOHOOO and i loved your blah blah aka your bhak bhak! Hahahaha

Coming to the update, it is not bad at all! OMGOSH Its one of the most gorgeous ones ever!

OMG OMG First Shilpa siggy is highly adorable and gorgeous!! Awww such a awesome pic you chose, thats the best siggy with that pic, i loved the tut and the way you wrote the text, you experimented so well with being ill too!

The second Shilpa siggy, i love both versions of that pic, she truly looks like a barbie doll there, i liked the frame thing you did, all versions are rocking!

The third versions are sooo beautiful, i simply love that pic of hers, i love the tut here too, its so pretty!

Now coming to KaSh ones, I think you still had a hadh there lol, I love the new styles, first one is such a dhak dhak scene, i love the second KaSh siggy, love the colors used and the last one is awesome, hawww my patient Armaan!

OMG RANRAN, True pakka dostanaROFL I loved the dark colors you used!

All icons turned out even cuter!

Keep it up Sonu and Update SOON AGAIN!

Love you!HugHug

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Great update....love them all...hope you feel better soon Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top