-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 108

Chitra89

Goldie

Chitra89

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
wow!! lovely creations. love all of them. can't tell which o0ne is better then which one Big smile. awesome, awesome creations Clap

>>|Chitra|<<

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Everyone: Thank you so much for your wishes and prayers. My brother is back home and so am I! Finally! =D

Now I can reply to all of you one by one! =)

------------
@Amna: Awww I knowww I never got the chance... remember my old lappy how it kept on turning off by itself that day? LOL... Now with this one I can make one in front of you k? =D
Yep ana merey ghar hai... Hmmm let's say in about one week's time. I'll confirm the day and let you know yeah. YESSS I got the new lappy! Abbeh read the previous post of mine again, I edited to tell you about what happened with CS3. The guy gave Photoshop elements instead. Ouch So I'm gonna ask him to come and install CS3 for me. Tongue 
Hahah... You KNOW I love dissections... be that heart and lungs or Imran LOL ROFL
I just checked the PM- she looks absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for the links yaar... you're a star Star... Next update will have more Shilpa for you k Embarrassed 

Hahaha... OMG tip tip tip... LMAO ROFL Chappals are such idiots man... I think my feet are just too retarded for them... otherwise TIP TIP TIP ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thankoo for the call, really touched by your concern sweetheart Hug Embarrassed 

@Shabo: Thanks soooo much Shabz! Remember me from the CC? =D
Hawhh really? Heheh... I am ready to be bombarded... LOL  I'll open soon once my brother's all fit fat so I don't have to waste time running behind him with his medicine and can spend that time making soggies LOL .
Awww thanks for liking the avis too... Love you loads Hug

@Maham: Thank you so much sweety Hug

@Dhara: Thank you so much, will make more soon Hug

@Noha: Firstly, lovely name! Embarrassed ... Secondly, thanks soooo much for the lovely compliments- I will make more soon, and I hope I live up to your expectations and make your wait worthwhile Hug

@Sammmm: Heyyy! Missed you tooo Hug Awww Embarrassed
Have I not? Shocked Thank you so so much for thinking like that... your comments mean the world to me Hug .. Love you too Hug

@Imran: Thank you SO much! Embarrassed That's SUCH a big compliment- I can't digest it! LOL
Seriously, I mean I am not worth such great comliments since there are many more creative people on IF too... but reading all these lovely comments is reallt touching... thanks a lot dude! =')

@Hinal: Thankoooo so much! Of course I remember you... and really miss your lovely posts in the good ol' days! Hug

@Imran (again! LOL ) : Thank you so much for your prayers... He's back home Alhamdulillah, which means more creations are on the way! Big smile

@Mahi & Chitra: Thanks a ton beauties! Hug Hug

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hey awesome creations!!!

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thank you Jessica =)

amna malik

IF-Addictz

amna malik

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_dmg

@

------------
@Amna: Awww I knowww I never got the chance... remember my old lappy how it kept on turning off by itself that day? LOL... Now with this one I can make one in front of you k? =D
Yep ana merey ghar hai... Hmmm let's say in about one week's time. I'll confirm the day and let you know yeah. YESSS I got the new lappy! Abbeh read the previous post of mine again, I edited to tell you about what happened with CS3. The guy gave Photoshop elements instead. Ouch So I'm gonna ask him to come and install CS3 for me. Tongue
Just read it. PS ELEMENTS!!ROFLwoh to mere college main bhi haiLOL. Yeah get it installed soon...........aur mera chance bhi poochna. Otherwise I think m gonna be stuck wid PS7 for everLOL
Hahah... You KNOW I love dissections... be that heart and lungs or Imran LOL ROFL Same here.......but instead of imran its SRK for meBlushing I've been planning on dissecting him for 16 years nowLOL
I just checked the PM- she looks absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for the links yaar... you're a star Star... Next update will have more Shilpa for you k Embarrassed
Haina.........she's a real beauty. Awwwwwwww thx, will be waitingBig smile

Hahaha... OMG tip tip tip... LMAO ROFL Chappals are such idiots man... I think my feet are just too retarded for them... otherwise TIP TIP TIP ROFL ROFL ROFL
OMG this TIP TIP TIP story never gets old. M gonna tell my grandchildren abt itROFLROFLROFL

Thankoo for the call, really touched by your concern sweetheart Hug Embarrassed 

Oye don't get so formal wid meAngry Luv uHug
P.S. when r re-joining the heaven madam?
U know m never gonna let u live in peace until u start posting there daily.....Wink

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
omg i was just going trhough ur creations from the 1st page...u r just too good....all of them are just outstanding...so beautiful and amazingEmbarrassedClap
Clap
loved d latest updates too...esp d one where aditi is in the parking lot crying from jtyjn..dat was one of my fav part in d movie...and d sig u made on that moment is just breathtakingEmbarrassed

keep up d gr8 job sonia....can't wait till u open...i so want to requestLOL

simply outstanding..reallyEmbarrassedClap
Clap

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Mehhh I'm so lazy... sorry guys for the late reply- I was sick like everyone else in the house. Ouch
@Amna: LOL... elements awain sa hai kya? I haven't even opened it once and told him to come and install CS3 instead. He was ill too and his friend's little son passed away so he was a bit upset so we didn't bother him much. I hope he comes tomorrow. Embarrassed

Haha... keep on planning. LOL ... One day Insha'Allah we can see them both in real life... and dissect them WITHOUT hurting them of course Embarrassed

Awww thankoo for waiting so eagerly. I've made about x4 SA and x2 KaSh ones already. Then Sonu fell ill, then mum fell ill... and since yesterday I'm on the bed- So is it possible for me to post an update without Imran? Let's see... ROFL

Hahaha the TIP TIP story... I can so imagine our grandchildren saying 'Gran'ma you were THAT crazy?'

LOL... Sorryyyy *kaan pakar-ing*

Hmmm heavennn.. let's see... by the way WHERE on IF is heaven gone!? Not that I have looked for it yet ... but it'd make life easier afterwards LOL

Love youuu meri jaaaan Hug Hug

@maxliz (Sorry don't know your name Embarrassed ) : Thank you sooooo much sweetheart! Your comment is really touching! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you so much for the lovely comment about the Aditi siggy... it was my fav scene too... that movie is just simply amazing- can watch it a million times without getting bored. Embarrassed 
LOL... Awww I have a requestee already! LOL I'll open soon hopefully Tongue

Thanks once again Hug

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_dmg

LOL... That's what my mum always says too ... She'ss like I shouldn't have bought you a laptop cause you're on it all the time... But since I didn't go on it at all during exams an' all.. she's not saying anything at the moment - So I can make lots of siggies! Thumbs Up

Hehe... My bhashan would have been a little boring... but you guessed perfectly right- so no need for the bhashan now LOL

Yaaaay! Ready... steady... GO> *pulls cheeks* Hehe ROFL

LOL... RanRan are amazing... They look so cute together... did you watch them awards? In the awards Ranbir says to Imran that one thing that we have in common is 'Ran' ... so the duo ended up with the name RanRan LOL ... I think it suits them- short, funny and bubbly.

Aww Shilpa is gorgeous... she'll look pretty even if it was just a plain picture. I made that one aaaages ago but never posted it... So I thought I'd post it now. Embarrassed I think her eyes look SO pretty in that scene... I couldn't resist making a siggy from it.

Hehehe... Thank you soooooo much for liking the Imran ones. I'm kinda addicted to making Imran siggies these days. EmbarrassedLOL  Awww yahhhh KSG ones! I just saw some new pics of him in the gallery because I hadn't visited for so long... He's still hot but Shilpa ki kami hai haina... I miss Shilpa soo much. She looked so pretty in that blue dress on her sister's wedding don't you think! Can't wait for her to come back to telly. Embarrassed

Thank you Ramshu... Love you loads! Hug Hug

I am glad your holidays are here but you still seem busyOuch What are you doing nowadays?
Oh well moms will always have a problem with us being on computer too much no matter how it is but exams and studies is a good way to be on internet all the time

Ouch that was a hard pull cheek but oh well, i am fine haha!

Ooo no i did not watch the awards, saw pics and siggies though but haha RanRan is a rocking name, suits them!

I know Shilpa looks gorgeous but you gave the siggy a whole new dimension!

Yeah Karan is still hot but old days, he had a different and fresh taste! I kinda miss his old things and everything haha!

So whens next update??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top