-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 108

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Reya! Beautiful name... nice to meet you.
I love Imran too... Embarrassed

Feels so good to see you use my creations... makes the time spent making them worthwhile. Thank you sweetheart.Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reya.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

amna malik

IF-Addictz

amna malik

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ANIQAAAA!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Wohoooooo FINALY!!! Man i've been begging and waiting since ages for this gallery. And i must say the wait was totally worth itBig smile

U've got such gr8 talent aniqa, i LOVE how u use textures. I've always loved tht the most abt ur creations. U do wonders wid a single pic by using those textures (u've got to teach me how to use them btw)

I totally loved imran's sigs. Espl this one

Again..single pic and absolutely amazing use of texture(s). There r more sigs tht i've been starting for more than 5 mins but this one is just FAB.

And yeah tht shilpa sig, the one u ur using, totally LOVE it. Its beautiful to the core She's got such expressive eyes na.....Embarrassed

BTW now tht exams r over and u have all the faaltoo time in the world, u R going to update regularly. And i want more KaSh update. Aik do se kaam nahin chale ga..........I NEED KASH!!LOL

Last but not the least, CONGO for the galleryClapClapClap. Hope it rocks more than the previous one...Embarrassed

Luv uEmbarrassed

P.S. Cool name for the gal. Meri baar suggest nahin kiya..hmpphh!!LOL

Edited by amna malik - 27 June 2009 at 10:48am

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Amnaaaaaaaaaaa! Hug Hug Hug
Hahah...yep finallyyyyy I made it LOL Aww thanks a ton! Hug

Hawhhh sooo sweeeet! Next time we meet, I'll make a siggy right in front of you so you can see that I do nothing special to them at all LOL. When's the next KaSh day baybehhh? Bring it on! Clown
Awwwies thanks for liking that siggy, it's one of my favourties too... I love his expression... the way he's standing an' all... Ahhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Aww thanks ... Shilpa is beautiful to the core, so her siggies are bound to be beautiful... no matter who makes them, how they make them, what colours they use... the siggy will be beautiful just because of her presence. Embarrassed

Haha... faltoo time... Mama's been shouting at me to stop wasting my time sleeping... I said to her I'd find a job but I can never be bothered to go out- you know how I am when it comes to going out of the house LOL ... But yah KaSh are definitely on the top of my list... Hopefully post one tomorrow if not today.
Thank you SO SO SO much... I hope so too Embarrassed ...

And LOL ROFL ... Remember I was telling you about this name when we were at Tasha's house.. LOL

Love youuuu Hug Embarrassed

PS: Link bhejooo... no link = no KaSh ShockedLOL Dhamkiiii Wink

PPS: OMG I LOVEEEEE the Pakistan Avi's you're using... Love your colourisation!
You know that dude... he gave me photoshop elements instead of CS3... Ouch ... So I'm gonna ask my dad to ask him (!) to come back and install it for me... then you have to teach me how to colourise animations ROFL

Edited by sonia_dmg - 27 June 2009 at 11:26am

amna malik

IF-Addictz

amna malik

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_dmg

Amnaaaaaaaaaaa! Hug Hug Hug
Hahah...yep finallyyyyy I made it LOL Aww thanks a ton! Hug

Hawhhh sooo sweeeet! Next time we meet, I'll make a siggy right in front of you so you can see that I do nothing special to them at all LOL. When's the next KaSh day baybehhh? Bring it on! Clown
I m always begging u to make a sig in front of me but u never made itDisapprove KaSh Day....hawwwww u decide kab na. Aana to tere ghar hai, right? Tht reminds me hows ur new LAPPY? Did u get CS3?

Awwwies thanks for liking that siggy, it's one of my favourties too... I love his expression... the way he's standing an' all... Ahhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Yeah....i meant the technical part f the sig lol. U just need a chance to get ready to disectLOL

Aww thanks ... Shilpa is beautiful to the core, so her siggies are bound to be beautiful... no matter who makes them, how they make them, what colours they use... the siggy will be beautiful just because of her presence. Embarrassed

hawwwwwww tht is so beautiful....and so is sheEmbarrassed Saw the HQ pix of her portfolio? I'll PM u

Haha... faltoo time... Mama's been shouting at me to stop wasting my time sleeping... I said to her I'd find a job but I can never be bothered to go out- you know how I am when it comes to going out of the house LOL ... But yah KaSh are definitely on the top of my list... Hopefully post one tomorrow if not today.
Thank you SO SO SO much... I hope so too Embarrassed ...
 Yeah i know....u don't have the right chappal to go out naROFL TIP TIP TIP..ROFLROFL
And LOL ROFL ... Remember I was telling you about this name when we were at Tasha's house.. LOL
 lol i remember
Love youuuu Hug Embarrassed

PS: Link bhejooo... no link = no KaSh ShockedLOL Dhamkiiii Wink
Bhejing bhejing.....Luv u 2Embarrassed

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wow.

Your creations are just stunning! :) I can NOT pick just one style, I adore them all, and I for one am happy you experiment! :) And Imran Khan, the pics you used are so Blushing for words. I can't pick one, but I know I want to use one! Oh just so you know, if you ever open, you will be BOMBARDED!

--shabz

p.s Your style for avi's is just awesome!

star_fan

IF-Addictz

star_fan

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Firstly Congratz....

Awesome creations....They are just mind blowing and fabulous.....Great work.....

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
OMG congo... love your shop its amazing specially Imran, Genelia and Kash stuff gorgeous work looking forward to see more from youEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top