-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 108

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Those are amazingg! AHH! I love the Ranbir/Imran ones. The Shilpa ones are gorgeous.. and the ones towards the end are awesome. I love the last onee it is definitely the best Wink Faaaaabulous job. Love you Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
YEAH! Glad your holidays are here too!

Haha i have a computer but before my mom was thinking of buying a laptop, i should have one, then my mom won't stop me from sitting too much.

Yippee i made sense, i would love to hear your bhashan regarding it but its all good, i am happy i guessed it right.Wink

I am ready for cheek pulling! haha

Now coming to the update! OMGOSH Its ROCKING!

RanRan haha what a name! It sounds so funny but they both look so cute together na, i loved this style and the tut is amazing! Perfect!

Shilpa one is gorgeous! Second Shilpa one is brilliantly made, its one of my faves! I fell in love with it ages ago and now again, loved all experiments!  JTYJN ones are amazing, Imran one is the best, aww he looks so cute!

KaSh one is brilliant, i love your these styles! Kat ones are smashing but love the Sonam one, aww so simple and elegant, she looks stunning!

The new style of the ranbir one is really nice, looks like a paper!

OMGOSH So many HOT HOT Imran ones, not that i am surprised but UFFF you just increased the hotness! Second last one defiantly does look perfect even without a text! Imran looks amazing with shades on in the last one!! TOO TOO GOOD!

Now that reminds me of you making some of KSG's from his old pics, he used to look burning hot!

Sonu you RULE! Keep it up!

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged

@Tanya: LOL... Awww how could I forget you! Hug

Aww thank you sooo much for liking the update... Whoopsie... sorry for putting so much load on your computer- mine one froze when posting too LOL ... had to paste all the codes again ROFL .
But thank you so much for coming back, despite the inconvenience... I'm really touched! =')  Hug
Hehehe... Imran is burning your screen Embarrassed Day Dreaming ... Haila... IK ji to hain hi aisey Wink Heheh.
Thank you so much once again for such sweet words ... you're a star! Star Ly! =D

@Rima: Thank you sweety! Glad you liked them =)

@Esha: Awwwwwiez soooo sweet! Thanks a ton!

@Shelly: Thank you so much!! Embarrassed Imran & Ranbir did an awesome job on the awards... I read lots of people wanted to see them in a sequel of Dostana ... but I had never watched Dostana so I didn't really bother... but last night I watched it and it was hilarious! LOL I'd love to see them two together soon hopefully! =D

Love you too Hug
LOL... That's what my mum always says too ... She'ss like I shouldn't have bought you a laptop cause you're on it all the time... But since I didn't go on it at all during exams an' all.. she's not saying anything at the moment - So I can make lots of siggies! Thumbs Up

Hehe... My bhashan would have been a little boring... but you guessed perfectly right- so no need for the bhashan now LOL

Yaaaay! Ready... steady... GO> *pulls cheeks* Hehe ROFL

LOL... RanRan are amazing... They look so cute together... did you watch them awards? In the awards Ranbir says to Imran that one thing that we have in common is 'Ran' ... so the duo ended up with the name RanRan LOL ... I think it suits them- short, funny and bubbly.

Aww Shilpa is gorgeous... she'll look pretty even if it was just a plain picture. I made that one aaaages ago but never posted it... So I thought I'd post it now. Embarrassed I think her eyes look SO pretty in that scene... I couldn't resist making a siggy from it.

Hehehe... Thank you soooooo much for liking the Imran ones. I'm kinda addicted to making Imran siggies these days. EmbarrassedLOL  Awww yahhhh KSG ones! I just saw some new pics of him in the gallery because I hadn't visited for so long... He's still hot but Shilpa ki kami hai haina... I miss Shilpa soo much. She looked so pretty in that blue dress on her sister's wedding don't you think! Can't wait for her to come back to telly. Embarrassed

Thank you Ramshu... Love you loads! Hug Hug

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged

amazing stuff my favs the immubir jtyjn n immu stuff

i agree imran ded does make the place hot n the tu muskara one is simply adorable

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Aww Priya! Thanks a ton sweety! Hug

reya.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@xxsugasweetxx  (Sorry I don't know your name sweety) ... Thankyou so much for liking them. Yes they're free to use, as long as its within india-forums. Hug

reya.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top