-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 108

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

wow.. you rock Aniqa.. hve saved the psds.

I'd added your name already into my first page for psds is that okay? or do  i need to credit you everytime i use? Confused :S
Thank you sweetie! Nope you don't have to if you've already done it. =) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 107)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOWWW Aniqa awl these sigx r so damn amazing <3 love each and every sig <3
Textures r sooo beautiful !!!
Stelena one is super hawt <3
Coloring is too good !!!
Loveddd this one ...its too pretty ...and perfection is the word for it !!!

&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8220;I lost you the minute I left town with him- you just haven't let yourself admit that yet.&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8221;The walls around seem to close in&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8230; the loneliness and fear fall on me like shards of glass piercing my flesh. I try to hold out my hand clutching nobody in the intense stillness.&amp;amp;amp;nbsp; No room, no air. I cry without tears, I scream without sound, I hold on to something not there.&amp;amp;amp;nbsp; I have been caged in isolation as I wither in pain lost with time. I need you so bad. I need you to hold me in your arms, to kiss me, to tell me everything will be okay. But I need you to hate me. Just turn away&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8230;&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;Hate me, Elena, wrath me, get angry, scream at me. I&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8217;m not the person you fell in love with anymore. I could hurt you, Elena- I&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8217;m dangerous. &amp;amp;amp;nbsp;I don&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8217;t deserve you anymore&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8230; The sun has come up and the reality has set in, Elena. Just&amp;amp;amp;amp;#8230; turn away because I need you more.&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;

Similarly this one is way tooo adorable girlo <3 love it too much...just i feel the right side width shud have been less than it is coz it sorta overtaking the sig !!! I wud have used it for sure !! Aniamtions r superb <3

Delena Background&amp;amp;amp;amp;#160; Fits many themes with right-alignment{click here or on the preview image to download}• Feel free to use this as a background for your tumblr.&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;• Likes/ reblogs &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; credit is much appreciated.

Thank you hun! The bottom one is not a sig, it is a background for tumblr and/or your desktop. =) Hope this explains the left-side domination. =) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedvampire

Originally posted by Sano88

wow.. you rock Aniqa.. hve saved the psds.

I'd added your name already into my first page for psds is that okay? or do  i need to credit you everytime i use? Confused :S
Thank you sweetie! Nope you don't have to if you've already done it. =) 

Okay, thankss.. you can already check, ifyou want to =D . Hug

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Great seggies... :D
but what's your take Elena+ Stephan or Elena+ Damon?

-SPNAT-

Groupbie

-SPNAT-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing stuff...
LOVE your siggies , PSDs and BGs Aniqa ..
Day Dreaming
will credit if used ! Day Dreaming

Sehrish

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Freebies: Most of these don't have my watermark on them so please credit if using and please do not edit, crop or redistribute. 

Manip:

Nian Background {click here to download}

I hope you guys like them =)

Best wishes,

unknowndesires.net xoxo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610The.Patthaaka.snowflake.

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
PS: There are so many of you using my textures it's unbelievable! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH guys! It's overwhelming to see them being used because I thought no one would like them much. Thanks a ton to every single one of you who downloaded and used my textures... thanks to you guys I've crossed 7000 downloads! I love you guys! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..swagger..The.Patthaaka.snowflake.

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Aniqa welcome backkk Hug your stuff is OUTSTANDING. reserved for comment, but before that 2 quick questions... I'm on tumblr too now! can you share the link to yours again please? and... are you by any chance following Once Upon a Time? And if not, can you PLEASE start and make tons and tons and tons of stuff on it for me to steal LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top