-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 108

-Dolly-

IF-Rockerz

-Dolly-

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
awesome work........hope u feel better

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} (Page 10)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chitra89

Goldie

Chitra89

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ur superb crea. make me cry. Cry. i miss KaSh sooooooooooooo much Cry Cry. i miss DMG, all ppl from DMG. KSG n Shilpa, every one Cry. i miss them soooooooooo much Cry Cry.
anyway.......mind-blowing upd. love all of them. but too bad i can't use them at once Confused LOL. really stunning upd. Clap keep ip up. Thumbs Up

>>|Chitra|<<

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

=O Hawhhh  wowee so many comments! LOL Thank you so much to everyone who commented, and everyone who visited! Hug

@Nisha: Yaaaay I'm back! Thank you so much for liking them Hug

@Ramshu: Aww thank you sweety... I am much better now- but yeah you're right about sore throat being a pain! =(

Haha... yeah you should watch it all... it was an awesome event. RanRan's entry was the best part though... and the 'My mic, my mic' part LOL

Awww Shilpa is the most important old thing, you're absolutely right. I miss her so much, especially after hearin about the upcoming interview... can't wait to see them together again! Tongue

Hehehe LOL Thank you, not many people like my bakbak ROFL They tend to get bored easily LOL

Thank you for such sweet comments and analysis of the update... I am really glad you liked them all Hug

Hawhhh the KaSh ones, the first one was one of my fav. scenes... their eyes were doing all the job, they didn't need to use words at all!

Patient Armaan was sooo cute na... =D
I will definitely try to update soon. Love you too, three, four... Take care sweety Hug Hug

@Sharona: Thank you sooo much! I'm glad you liked them; and thanks for the get well wishes, I'm much better now Embarrassed Hug

+OH MY GOD *drops dead* ...The second (Imran Khan) siggy in your dabba! Woooh! =D

@Milo: Thank you so so so much for liking both updates Embarrassed Your comments mean the world to me Hug

@Tanya: Awwww thank you sooooo much for liking the SA & KaSh siggies! Embarrassed

LOL... A special thank you for liking the RanRan siggies... LOL Hug

@Preeti, Lupin, Saru, Tani, Nowee, Rani  : Thank you sweeties Hug

@Amna: Thank youuuuu! Hug When I'm fit... Tell me how you like the next update, and that'll be the answer to your question LOL

Thank YOU for liking them... And you know what... I LOVE you for saying that... I always seem to think that the different versions are quite similar and people would think I'm gona bonkers by posting the same ones two or three times... now you've relieved me! Tongue

Thanks for liking the KaSh ones too... Hug  Haha... and the dostana one. ROFL

And sab se bara wala thank you for using the SA siggy, feels WONDERFUL to see people using my stuff Hug Hug Embarrassed

LOL...

Oh and definitely more KaSh stuff soon! Lubb yaaa loaaads Hug

@Chitra: Awww thank you for liking them! Hug ... Awww sholly for making you cry- Jadoo ki jhappi should cheer you up hunnie Hug

Awww I know what you mean ... DMG used to be sooo fun and awww... miss it loaaaads Unhappy

Anywhooo... thank you so so much for liking them;

LOL @ 'too bad i can't use them at once' ROFL

Thanks once again sweets Hug 

= = = = =

Phewww all done! Thank you to EVERYONE for commenting... love you all loaaaaaaaads Hug Keep visiting! Big smile

Edited by sonia_dmg - 10 July 2009 at 1:06pm

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Guyssss... I need some suggestions... I seem to be doing SA, KaSh, Imran and RanRan only again and again! Getting repetitive na?

Would love to experiment with different artists now... And I'd love to make things that you guys would actually like to see... Would you help me out ? Embarrassed

Thanks in advance Hug

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
how about LNMDJ...everybody loves them

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Damn Sonia..

It's beautiful:) Just stunning.. The SA stuff looks great. KaSH ones are just fanastic!!

star_fan

IF-Addictz

star_fan

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
WoW They are superb, mind blowing. I am loving them. Brilliant work.

untamedvampire

IF-Rockerz

untamedvampire

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Sharona: Great suggestion! I don't watch it myself, but I have watched a couple of epis... I will definitely make some. Thank you Hug

@Jenny, Maham: Thank you so much! I am really glad you liked them Hug Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top