Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Sonu awww be more active soon and get well soon, i know sore throat is such a pain, i remember i had it once and i could not even shout lol since i have to do that sometimes!๐Ÿ˜†

LOL The video was amazing, made me giggle for real, KJ was hilarious!

OMG asthma? WOOH hope he gets fully better soon!

Lol yeah Shilpa is the most old thing of his i missed, aww Shilpa is one of his things lol, like one of the most important ones!

YEAH!!! You updated WOOHOOO and i loved your blah blah aka your bhak bhak! Hahahaha

Coming to the update, it is not bad at all! OMGOSH Its one of the most gorgeous ones ever!

OMG OMG First Shilpa siggy is highly adorable and gorgeous!! Awww such a awesome pic you chose, thats the best siggy with that pic, i loved the tut and the way you wrote the text, you experimented so well with being ill too!

The second Shilpa siggy, i love both versions of that pic, she truly looks like a barbie doll there, i liked the frame thing you did, all versions are rocking!

The third versions are sooo beautiful, i simply love that pic of hers, i love the tut here too, its so pretty!

Now coming to KaSh ones, I think you still had a hadh there lol, I love the new styles, first one is such a dhak dhak scene, i love the second KaSh siggy, love the colors used and the last one is awesome, hawww my patient Armaan!

OMG RANRAN, True pakka dostana๐Ÿคฃ I loved the dark colors you used!

All icons turned out even cuter!

Keep it up Sonu and Update SOON AGAIN!

Love you!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update....love them all...hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
chocogurl thumbnail
Heyy!! Fabulous creations!!! Your update on pg. 3 is AMAZING!! Lovee all sigs!! and your latest update is outstanding!! All sigs are fabulous!! Beautiful job!!
lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear awesome Sa n Kash sigs!!!
fabulous work loved 'em.......
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww, hope you feel better๐Ÿค—...SA sigs are simply stunning, love them all. Just love the last two. Colorizations are simply gorgeous, on all of the sigs..!!

KaSh sigs..๐Ÿ˜..missing old KaSh days..the sigs are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous๐Ÿ‘. Saving all of them..can't miss out on those!!

RanRan sigs are my all time fav though, love them both..and ur sigs are simply super cute..and hott!! Saving those too..great job Sonia!! Gonna go save now..lol

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was such a wonderful update,every siggy is gorgeous especially SA N KaSh siggies r outta the worlddd.๐Ÿ‘
JaeMinTee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome creations Sonia!!!!
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sonia! I absolutely loved your update! The KaSh and SA sigs and icons were gorgeous!
And RanRan...LOL! Nice work! I loved the first Shona siggie :)
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hawwwwwwww Tht is such a STUNNING update. If this the result of u being ill, i wonder wht u would do when u r totally fit๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank u so so much for SA and KaSh sigs. They r totally amazing. LOVE the texture u used for shilpa's sigs, really blends wid the pic. The expermients were cool too, the colourisation were quite diff frm one another. Had a hard time to choose which one to use lol

The KaSh sig.......UFF๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Tht scene is a total KILLER. Loved how used green scheme for the pic. Looks beautiful. The rest are amazing too

The dostana sig๐Ÿคช Gr8 job there.....love the style.

Do make more KaSh stuff pleeej. And do something wid tht shona pic i gave u๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Dolly- thumbnail
awesome work........hope u feel better