-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106} - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Sonia!πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back ! Do you remember me still? 😲 πŸ˜†
Shellz here ? :P Well, I hope soo!

I'm glad to see you back. Ah, so you're back with a new pehchaan ;) Unknown Desires.. interesting :)

All the stuff looks amazing . Can't wait to see more creations from you.

- Shelly .
Wow !!
Awesome creation !!
congrats on ur shop
So beautifull

keep rocking !!

-Noorin ⭐️
congo!! welcome back!!
do update soon!
@Piya: Awww... thank you so much for liking them hunnie... And I will DEFINITELY make some SaJan ones... they're one of the cutest jodis on telly! =D

@Ramshu: Heyyyy meri jaaan! πŸ€—  Kaisi ho?
LOL LOL... I'm back I'm back! Feels so good to be back seriously... πŸ˜ƒ
Awww I missed you toooo three four... Studies, uni applications and then... laptop broke. (That's a good thing... cause now I got a new one- which I LOVE even more! πŸ˜† )
Really? You like the title? OMG I spent weeks and weeks thinking of a good one- and I was there hoping please please please like it everybody πŸ˜† Thanks so much for liking it... Mera dimagh khapaaney ka phal mitha ho gaya 🀣

Hehe ... Ishtyleee πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking the banners too... 😳 πŸ˜›
Hehe... Eye check 🀣 *pulls cheeks* naughty naughty! πŸ˜›
LOL... Imran ones are hot cause Imran's in them, and Kash ones are hot cause KaSh are in them πŸ˜† ... There is a KaSh Lonavala dance one in the next update... I hope you like that one 😳

Love you too sweetheart!
πŸ€—πŸ€— Mwahh xx

@Shellz: Heyyyyy! Loooooong time haina! But of course I remember you! How can I forget your unique designs πŸ˜‰ And all the fun in KaSh heaven! 😳
Thanks sooo much for liking them... 😊 Love you πŸ€— Mwahh xx
Congrats on your new shop Sonia!
I love your creations, they're really unique.
I love all the Genelia, Imran, and JTYJN stuff...make moreee! =)

Congo once again :]
@Rima, Noorin: Thank you sooo much to both of you for such cute compliments. =) @Krishna: Thank you so so so much... looks like we have many likes in common eh... Imran, Genelia, JTYJN! 😊 Just can't get enough of these 3! My next update is full of Imran too πŸ˜†

Thank you once again... πŸ€—
I am fine yaar, holidays here so even more finer! Your holidays are here too na or you don't have them?

Haww new lappy, thats nice! Hope i can get one too soon later on!

Who told you khapaya your head on thinking one title? This one is perfect, suits you, you have unknown desires and your creations! Okay that didn't make sense hehe

OUCH But thats fine, its been AGES since you pulled my cheeks so maaf kiya haha!

Ooo lonavla dance one, waiting to see it and your new experements!
wooww
congrts hun for ur new shopppp
lovely creations!πŸ‘
πŸ€—SONIAA you're back!! It has been like ages talking to you..you remember me rite??πŸ€”πŸ˜†..If you don't I am Tanya..used to be teenb12. Same person, just changed my username..lol. Definitely missed you loads, and great to see you're back!! A HUGEE congrats on your new shop/gallery!! Wish you hundreds more to comeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! Cant wait till you update..!!
@Ramshu:  Aww that's great! Yep I have holidays too- time to relax before starting Uni in September =)

Hehehe... Mine one broke so I got a new one- I don't necessarily advise you to break yours to get a new one, but the trick works almost every time 🀣

Haha... I dunno really.. I wanted to change the name of my creations for a long time- Plain username sounded a bit dull to me... so I sat there khapaaying my sar trying to think of a good creative name. πŸ˜† Thankoo soo much for liking it 😳

It made perfect sense! ... You know how you said 'you have unknown desires' ... that's exactly the reason why I chose that name. πŸ˜† I was gonna type a bhashan at the start first telling people the meaning behind the name... then I thought nahh let's keep it a mystery to make it more interesting 🀣

Haha... Awww you're sooo cute! Thankk maaf karney ke liye. πŸ˜† ... You'll have plenty more cheek-pulling now that I'm back πŸ˜‰

Coming soon... In my next reply hunnie πŸ€—

@Mallika: Thank you sweetheart! Your comments mean a lot to me πŸ€—

@Tanya: Hiiiiii! πŸ€— I knowww been aaaages and ages! Of course I still remember you! =D
Awwww thanks sooo much for the sweet compliments ... I missed you loads too sweety! πŸ€—

Mwahhh xx