Harry Potter

Character u lyk and why...??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanahVM

sanahVM

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
guys...

so...wats who's ur fav character from d whole of d HP series...??? and why do u like him/her..???

will reply wid mine aftr i gt sme replies...!!Smile

do comment..!!Tongue
sanah..!!

Edited by sanah tendulkar - 26 June 2009 at 2:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character u lyk and why...??" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I like Luna, probably because she never has any bad intentions or doesn't seem to. Even though many people considered her weird, she considered them her friend. It made me view her in a special way...that, and she's funny! :)

but...I also LOVE loads of other characters LOL

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 26 June 2009 at 11:40am

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
^ Luna was great. I loved how she unknowingly said things that made other people feel awkward. Evanna does a great job. I also love how quirky and just one of a kind she is.

I love loads of the characters from the series.

My favourites are Lupin and Snape. Lupin because people overlook that he had to suffer a lot too. He was like his own worst enemy. He was selfless, caring and just a very interesting character. Snape because he was so misunderstood. Also, even as his truth was revealed in the end, there's still so much that's like a mystery. I liked his character from the start because he was like one of the only very apparent character who didn't jump on the Harry bandwagon. I like Harry but come on he did get a bit annoying with his non-stop brooding and pushing everyone away. Snape's life was a tragedy and I love tragedies.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
^^ Great answer Navi. I love Lupin too and I like Snape too.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
^^^ Love Luna and Lupin, and great explanations

My favourite though has got to be Hermione, she's loyal and fun, just as selfless and sacrificing as Harry but sweet too, at times she could be annoying, but overall i think she was very likeable and also very interesting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top