Dil Bole Hadippa TRAILER-with Shahid-Rani - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

I swear, Shahid is getting into the Charlie mode these days! Too evil! Last night I couldnt sleep cuz I was dhan-tan-ing around the house, and now I'm haddipa-ing!

The one part where he pulls her closer and touches her nose! HAYYYEE *faints* I knew that their chemistry will be awesome! Rani is capable of developing good chemistry with all her male co-stars!

rani - shahid luking really good  together ..and rani luking all young!!!!
seems like there will be stage shows too in this movie....like the local ones that happen in the small towns and villages...  
in one of the stage scenes....seems like rani is dressed up as aishwarya rai from kajra re, with all the guys behind her...i think she mite perform sumthing to kajra re...in a funny rani style way....lolll

another scene, theres a few guys doing sumthing on stage, and rani is backstage doing her own masti with this huge mace in her hand...haha...

copy of she's the man, but looking forward to it, the chemistry doesn't look too awsum, but both of them are my fav actors and i feel it wud be a good movie!

rani is lukign superb!! it hs been ages we all waited for a rani movie lol.. and see how she is back!! awesome!! meghu i m happy for yu!!
Woke up at 5 this morning as going for Virginia beach for vaccation..but the first thing I do is go on IF to get the glimpse of Shahid-Rani starrer Hadippa. ...Thats how big a movie buff I am..😉

Shahid is mind blowing.....

Rani looks great...

Togather they look OK. Maybe as we have Rani associated with older heros.....

Now the Movie - I hope this movie is a super hit for Shahid's sake. This is his first Yash Raj movie....

But it blinded me with the colors....TOO MUCH COLOR. I founf relief only when Shahid came on th escreen.

What is Yash Raj thinking.....reduce the colors.....its not working....It looks like the same old films that Yash raj has  been churning out....

Whats with the dialogues? 😭

I loved Shahid. He is like a breath of fresh air....and hair too.....(after this movie i think he needs to cut those gorgeous hairs)....😳

Originally posted by tpam

rani is lukign superb!! it hs been ages we all waited for a rani movie lol.. and see how she is back!! awesome!! meghu i m happy for yu!!

yayyy!! thankssssssss 😃u honestly have no idea how happy i am rite now just seeing rani...i missed her soooooo much....her voice, her eyes, her dancing, her charm, her freshness....ahhhh....it had gone missing sumwhere....but itz backkkk!!! woot woot!! and wat a comeback....with SHAHID!!! at first wen i heard about it, i thut she wud look too old for him....but nopeeeee....itz the perfect look....she so does not look older than him...they look like a perfect match...ahhhhhhh im soooooooo effin happy....haddipaaa!!

i need sum haddipa siggies now....itz my turn to promote my favorite now...bohot KI, LAK, Kaminey hogaya...move aside ppl...!! 😆

omggggggg...talking about promotions....howwwwwww exciting is it gonna be wen these 2 start promoting for this movie....yayayayayay!!!!! im gonna go mad 😆
Edited by srk_lover - 14 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankoooooooooo soooooooooo much..u made my day!

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

I i love shahid

lol the guy is jsut soooooo adorable yaar...and hes so damn influential that becuase of him im loving rani after the promo hahahahah...mannnnnn they have chemistry, shes shorter than him, both are cute, bubbly and awesome actors and for sure this movie will work and am soooooooooooooo happy to see the promo...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x
Originally posted by lovanika

Woke up at 5 this morning as going for Virginia beach for vaccation..but the first thing I do is go on IF to get the glimpse of Shahid-Rani starrer Hadippa. ...Thats how big a movie buff I am..😉

Shahid is mind blowing.....

Rani looks great...

Togather they look OK. Maybe as we have Rani associated with older heros.....

Now the Movie - I hope this movie is a super hit for Shahid's sake. This is his first Yash Raj movie....

But it blinded me with the colors....TOO MUCH COLOR. I founf relief only when Shahid came on th escreen.

What is Yash Raj thinking.....reduce the colors.....its not working....It looks like the same old films that Yash raj has  been churning out....

Whats with the dialogues? 😭

I loved Shahid. He is like a breath of fresh air....and hair too.....(after this movie i think he needs to cut those gorgeous hairs)....😳

wow u r like me! have fun in ur hols!
I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE SHAHID AND LOVE RANI!